Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

ReasonableMatic

Daps
I haven't been following this chris unbias shyt. But i just saw the video he was going in on all battle rap media. Debo got cooked.

All battles one round?

boi-aint-no-way-boi.gif

200w.gif

200.gif

3dce9b70-f06d-47a3-af5f-2dd3fdf9db99_text.gif

:dead:
Debo fell back with the quickness LMAOOOO.

I remember all the one-round fukkery back in 2016 when Chris Unbias was goin in on battlers and leagues for stealing from the fans with all them one-rounders and the Battlers started threatening him for “taking food out they kids mouths”.
I ask the same nikkas that say Chris Unbias deserves to get dealt with for exposing the business and attacking the lack of effort

Do you actually love this fukkin artform or do you just want to be entertained?

Do you wanna see the culture move forward or naah?

Are you aware that Chris basically tells the lazy ungrateful toptiers they need to sit down and let these new hungry nikkas get in the game so we are not stuck with these same damn cards.
Are you aware that with his blog he is actually making room for the new HUNGRY nikkas because they deserve it MORE.
He stood up for YOU as a fan of the artform and buyer of these $100 tickets and told em YOU deserve more than 1 rounders and recycled verses from nikkas that lost the hunger.

Do you fault the messenger for sayin the nikka doesn't deserve the money that comes with that laziness?

If so, do you then fault Meek for exposing Drake for having a ghostwriter because he tried "to fukk up his money" and your "fantasy" of him being a respected writer..
or do you applaud him for "stayin true to the artform"

I ask these people.
Do you want WWE (Fantasy)
Or UFC (Reality)

I'd spend my money on new hungry nikka like Ave over a Rex, Clips, or any of them lazy toptier nikkas any day of the week

Real > Fake
Fast forward 2022, nikkas treating Battlerap like “WWE” instead of “UFC” SMMFH