Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Probably a good move for Saynt. Kotd is done right ? Are they even on twitch anymore ?

And I don’t think GTX or the Riot throw enough events to satisfy a battler that wants to be active.

Having said that, dude has no believability whatsoever, so I’m curious how this will turn out.
Apparently KOTD is trying to do an event in memory of Pat Stay and possibly involve other leagues. Not sure when that’ll happen but that’s the word. But other than that, there is no word about the Twitch deal again and etc. I think Organik is way more focused on his Ghost Drops weed venture which he is making a lot of money from it seems.

Yeah I had a feeling Saynt been trying to get over to URL. I had him to losing to Marv in that GP final and he clearly lost to Real Deal when they battle for a title match. Curious how it’ll work out for him; probably get matched up with someone like Elijah Strait or NXT first.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
c00n ass wannabes talking believability then want to sad when nikkas go to jail. Backwards ass nikkas. Funny thing the culture dont have a problem with these nerdy white battlers like A Ward and those iBattle league dorks spitting thar type of shyt. Believability only applies to black battlers.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
URL signed Saynt to a 2 year contract
My nikka Saynt! :blessed: Besides hanging with that uber corn Diz, I really fukk with the homie.
rumored battles (all one rounders):
Rum vs Jerry Wess
Big T vs Nunn Nunn
Cortez vs Danny Myers
Fonz vs B-Magic
Danja Zone vs Th3 Saga
Ace Amin vs Elijah Strait
One rounders:hhh:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
c00n ass wannabes talking believability then want to sad when nikkas go to jail. Backwards ass nikkas. Funny thing the culture dont have a problem with these nerdy white battlers like A Ward and those iBattle league dorks spitting thar type of shyt. Believability only applies to black battlers.

Nygga let’s not act like believability isn’t important if you’re in a certain lane.

However, if you’re more in the emcee/pen lane, you can still thrive on the URL. Believability isnt as important. However, you can’t sound like a nerd, and y’all know that shyt.

Guys like quantum physics, pass, remy d, etc don’t work on the URL, and when someone like a pass is on the url, it’s only in small doses.

It’s already been proven you don’t have to be a believable street nygga (dna, con), but you can’t sound like a damn nerd either

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Verb threw up, he did say he got through all his rounds 🤷🏾‍♂️ but JC however stood up on that stage and got bodied.
Are you implying that going up there and vomiting while you're getting your ass kicked is less repulsive/terrible than getting beaten by one of the best battle rappers ever and completing the task?

Verb loss is 100x times worse. First off Kid Chaos aint even in the same stratosphere as Surf. Second, why is a veteran vomiting during a battle? That's what Eminem was doing in 8 mile when he was scared and intimidated and couldn't control his nerves, lol. Nig probably fake threw up just to have at least some type of excuse for why he got walked on.