Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If there’s extra gas for Mook in the room yet his performance isn’t great, I think it’ll be obvious. There’s no way he can go up there rapping like he did against Reed while Geechi is barking and any objective person is gonna falsely reward him a W. He’ll have to earn it.
If Geechi is barking those basic irrelevant bars he usually does?? Mook can win with or without the gas.

Krs2

Pro
Daps
I feel like the only way geechi loses is if he looks p*ssy on stage

But the problem is Mook ain't really the type nikka to put pressure on nikkas like that

Now that I think about it i feel like if geechi battled goodz and math in new York he probably would take Ls

Krs2

Pro
Daps
If Geechi is barking those basic irrelevant bars he usually does?? Mook can win with or without the gas.
Geechi shyt is basic but is not trash basic. It's like charlie clips basic, shyt is simple but it Hits

I feel like if geechi don't go the east vs west route, the NY crowd will fukk with him

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Typical reddit post..celebrating a black man's incarceration as a W for your fav battle rapper. That shyt corny and needs to stay out of TBZ :camby:

When the fukk did I celebrate it??? You nikkas are weird on here...

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
What does JC being free got to do with Surf situation or their battle!?

Be the usual bytch ass hoe you always are..but keep that corny reddit style shyt outta here.

How the fukk is that celebrating Surf being in jail you fukking idiot?????

Krs2

Pro
Daps
Mook almost never clearly losses yet I'm supposed to be believe that Geechi gonna clear him in NY even though yall was just telling me that Geechi was falling off.
That's a good point about Mook not clearly loosing but now he's batting someone who clearly wins ALOT

All Mook big stages where trash even the wins.

Geechi fall off was a bit forced cause fans was just sick of him winning and battling so much

Some of those so called Ls geechi got were kind forced like did he really lose to Jaz? Jaz ? Let's be real

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
They run a litework battle every Saturday. Vote winner get $5000

They record a bunch at once then release them weekly