Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably a good move for Saynt. Kotd is done right ? Are they even on twitch anymore ?

And I don’t think GTX or the Riot throw enough events to satisfy a battler that wants to be active.

Having said that, dude has no believability whatsoever, so I’m curious how this will turn out.

Daps
Probably a good move for Saynt. Kotd is done right ? Are they even on twitch anymore ?

And I don’t think GTX or the Riot throw enough events to satisfy a battler that wants to be active.

Having said that, dude has no believability whatsoever, so I’m curious how this will turn out.
Neither does DNA, JC, Loso, JC but fans let them rock with gun bars

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

bruh got drose :whew:

Watching these clips, you can tell Derrick didn’t have a lot of conversations growing up. Not even in a negative way, but you can see where his socializing was stunted.

This may be the first time I’ve ever seen dude in long form interview though. Math did something that ESPN wouldn’t have even pulled off; it’s actually a pretty big deal that Math would get Derrick Rose before he’s ever done a Knuckleheads or All The Smoke ep (maybe he did and I missed it).

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's a good point about Mook not clearly loosing but now he's batting someone who clearly wins ALOT

All Mook big stages where trash even the wins.

Geechi fall off was a bit forced cause fans was just sick of him winning and battling so much

Some of those so called Ls geechi got were kind forced like did he really lose to Jaz? Jaz ? Let's be real
There’s a huge chance Mook will make this battle look unwatchable.

There’s a VERY minuscule chance Mook clearly takes an L. Particularly to someone like Geechi. Geechi isn’t a good enough rapper to clearly beat someone like Mook anyway. Best case scenario for Gotti is a Lux situation, where the crowd is just fukking with his simple bars heavy and his opponent is getting tiny reaction, but that was LA. And Lux was up there choking, which Mook won’t do.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Neither does DNA, JC, Loso, JC but fans let them rock with gun bars
Saynt sounds like a nerd when he raps. He has a terrible rap voice. That’s a big reason why he’s never been on the URL imo.

DNA and JC don’t sound like nerds. They also don’t try to come across as street nyggas. That isn’t their lane. There’s plenty of guys on the url that aren’t, but you gotta at least sound like a credible battle rapper.

The fact that I gotta even explain this is silly.

Last edited:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Yo i hate every Goodz bar ever but that nikka sent Eazy :laff: :laff:

Goodz should stop doing everything except for telling jokes hahahaha