Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Krs2

Pro
Daps

JC said something like"i put a nikka in the ER like when Cortez says it"

Yall think jc vs Cortez would be a good battle or nah?

Krs2

Pro
Daps
Is he? I always felt like NY fukks with him just enough to not boo him but that's about it.
Yeah I agree

The irony is the people who don't really watch battle rap regularly are the ones who fukk with Mook because of the DVD era

When nunu was talking to Nicky Minaj (who clearly doesn't follow the culture) she only recognized Mook I'm sure she never heard nothing about no geechi Gotti

Also Ny crowds never really fukked with dot mob i think the battles against verb were the only exceptions

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld

JC said something like"i put a nikka in the ER like when Cortez says it"

Yall think jc vs Cortez would be a good battle or nah?

They already battled.. And JC mauled him...

If anybody is corny its Surf, gang banging post early 2000s and incriminating yourself to prove something to somebody is corny. Get off my dikk hoe cake...

Like I said JC is a free man because hes not stupid... Now go cry in a padded room....

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If anybody is corny its Surf, gang banging post early 2000s and incriminating yourself to prove something to somebody is corny. Get off my dikk hoe cake...

Like I said JC is a free man because hes not stupid... Now go cry in a padded room.

Typical reddit post..celebrating a black man's incarceration as a W for your fav battle rapper. That shyt corny and needs to stay out of TBZ :camby:

RAW_SPK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
N.I.N.
That sucks, if he was sick then they need to setup the battle again. Its on Verb to give them a heads up that he’s sick tho
I think it was a last minute thing. They down here in orlando and i think they went to bar louie and ate the wrong shyt according to sheed lmao. Definitely wasnt a choke situation on Verb part but yea

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Aye Verb just got smoked by Kid Chaos smh he cant say anything about JC ever again..
Kid Chaos isn’t a slouch like that either bro. He just couldn’t surpass some of the talent before him when it was time to. Got a clear W it sounds like but that sucks if Verb was sick and wasn’t even on some Chess shyt…just bad food. Hate when that happens.