Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps

Debo responded and the comment section cooked him. Damn…
:snoop:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Debo's response is now private :russ:
They just won’t learn :russ:
Goin back and forth with ARP, Jay Blac, John Reel and Chris Unbias is just pointless. You’re gonna take a L

I keep sayin they’re too analytical, tactical and detailed in a space filled with impulsive emotional nikkas.

Only Beasley the PettyGawd and CAPS are up there with them.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I'm still reserving judgment on Chris' case, but Chris has these nikkas looking CRAZY, and if they got shorty to post that shyt just to shyt on Chris they're going to end up freeing him. The nastiest of nasty work.

Hilarious seeing him go in on the bloggers, especially corn ass Anwar. What a bytch :mjlol: I wish Cola got more than a half a bar. Someone needs to embarrass him.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They just won’t learn :russ:
Goin back and forth with ARP, Jay Blac, John Reel and Chris Unbias is just pointless. You’re gonna take a L

I keep sayin they’re too analytical, tactical and detailed in a space filled with impulsive emotional nikkas.

Only Beasley the PettyGawd and CAPS are up there with them.

Beasley is my personal favorite when it comes to shytting on nyggas. It's unfortunate he doesn't do it anymore. That interview with him calling Bill Collecter a c00n is some of the funniest shyt ever.

I_Q

All Star
Daps
I'm still reserving judgment on Chris' case, but Chris has these nikkas looking CRAZY, and if they got shorty to post that shyt just to shyt on Chris they're going to end up freeing him. The nastiest of nasty work.

Hilarious seeing him go in on the bloggers, especially corn ass Anwar. What a bytch :mjlol: I wish Cola got more than a half a bar. Someone needs to embarrass him.
That half a bar was devastating. What you is 5'3?? *KShine voice* "5'7"

Krs2

Pro
Daps
Unless Mook fukks up, he won't. No more home game, half the building in LA nikkas and Crips stimulus package, all Mook has to do is write solid material and as usual, not choke or stumble.
Idk man

Mook problem is not where he battles in terms of location.the problems is his style is awful for a big stage. Look at sm2 in NY, people weren't feeling him

Mook all swag is just not made for big stages, thats also why i think he didn't make as an artist

People think the URL is trying to linebup geechi but if you do a deep analista this looks more like a Mook line up (also url relationship with Mook always been shaky)

Krs2

Pro
Daps
Basically even with the NYC advantage i don't see how Mook will beat geechi

Unless something unexpected happens i really don't see Mook winning