jesse_eisenberg_as_lex_luthor_by_petersatera-d764w5y.jpg

:mjlol:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I am not a fan of Wonder Woman being all covered up. I know the new thing with women comic book characters is that they need to not be showing an ounce of skin aside from their face and hands but I think a friggin' Amazon should not be the character to do that with.

Uno

Superstar
Daps
umbertogonzalez
4 hours ago
RT! #DC#RUMOR#BatmanvSupermanDawnofJustice Jason Todd's uniform is in a display case inside the Batcave! In fact, The Joker & Harley Quinn are estranged in SUICIDE SQUAD because she feels guilt over the death of Todd. I'm also told that the RED HOOD is now a priority character for DC. One more thing, John Wick directors Chad Stahelski & David Leith being courted to direct DC film! #dccu#dcmovie

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
umbertogonzalez
4 hours ago
RT! #DC#RUMOR#BatmanvSupermanDawnofJustice Jason Todd's uniform is in a display case inside the Batcave! In fact, The Joker & Harley Quinn are estranged in SUICIDE SQUAD because she feels guilt over the death of Todd. I'm also told that the RED HOOD is now a priority character for DC. One more thing, John Wick directors Chad Stahelski & David Leith being courted to direct DC film! #dccu#dcmovie

Damn, Robin can’t catch a break.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Damn rumors and leaked info

Nikkas can't wait just to see the movie no more?

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
umbertogonzalez
4 hours ago

Can't wait for John Wick as the Red Hood. fukk dawn of justice. Give me the squad and Red Wick

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Damn rumors and leaked info

Nikkas can't wait just to see the movie no more?
Amazingly almost nothing is known about BvS. All we got are rumors and speculation with very little confirmed info.

And them John Wick dudes directing a DC character would be :whoo: