The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I just find it hilarious that people are losing their shyt over a promo picture of an actor playing a bald guy being bald., something about as telling of his performance as jack shyt. Mahfukkas boarding the hype train way too easily these days.
I think most people are just happy he's going to be bald since there were rumors that Eisenberg was going to pull a Hackman and not shave his head. So he gets a thumbs up for looking like Luthor-like.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Don't be stupid.

You know good and well he has looked a LOT Of different ways including thin faced and evil/DEMONIC looking like this iteration.
Since when has he ever looked like a dying aids patient?:what:

The only thing missing in that eisenberg promo are the life support tubes to complete the hospice look...

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Since when has he ever looked like a dying aids patient?:what:

The only thing missing in that eisenberg promo are the life support tubes to complete the hospice look...
Ln9mW1F.jpg

bJS48Rh.png

kz3ztpe.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NYC
i know it was a rumored a while back so I'm not sure if it ever gained any traction, and yea you may think its jokes... but i really cannot think of a more pitch perfect casting for lex luthor - based purely on aesthetics - than billy zane.

plus we have already seen him play an incredibly obnoxious and egotistical rich dude so there's no doubt in my mind that he could pull it off.

Not sure if he quite falls in line with their vision for this franchise but he would have been perfect for the campy "marvelized" version of the character.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
:what:

Those are healthy bald looking dudes which once again proves my point here...

Unless Lex is dying in this movie that eisenberg promo doesnt make sense...

y'all want this movie to be good so bad you're mindlessly cheer leading an awful casting job here...bald Eisenberg is still a scrawny sickly looking CAC...no matter how good of an actor he is he simply doesn't look right for this role...its like casting denrio to be Malcolm x...

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
:what:

Those are healthy bald looking dudes which once again proves my point here...

Unless Lex is dying in this movie that eisenberg promo doesnt make sense...

y'all want this movie to be good so bad you're mindlessly cheer leading an awful casting job here...bald Eisenberg is still a scrawny sickly looking CAC...no matter how good of an actor he is he simply doesn't look right for this role...its like casting denrio to be Malcolm x...

:what: That's a terrible analogy

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
:what: That's a terrible analogy
How is it terrible?

Obviously denrio/Malcolm x is a lot more drastic but the point is still valid...

Eisenberg physically doesn't look like any known depiction of Lex Luthor...Being white and shaving his head doesnt make him Lex Luthor and his acting ability will not change that...

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
How is it terrible?

Obviously denrio/Malcolm x is a lot more drastic but the point is still valid...

Eisenberg physically doesn't look like any known depiction of Lex Luthor...Being white and shaving his head doesnt make him Lex Luthor and his acting ability will not change that...

He's a fictional character, gtfoh :camby: shyt's not even the drastic to be complaining about.