The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I just find it hilarious that people are losing their shyt over a promo picture of an actor playing a bald guy being bald., something about as telling of his performance as jack shyt. Mahfukkas boarding the hype train way too easily these days.
Yeah breh, I hate it when people make statements about the quality of something based off a mere promo pic:snoop:

:mjpls:

Jason-Momoa-Aquaman.jpg
looks dope :ehh:

This looks like it's going to be a great movie for color blind people, because there is none.
You nikkas make this shyt way too easy:dead:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
:what:

Those are healthy bald looking dudes which once again proves my point here...

Unless Lex is dying in this movie that eisenberg promo doesnt make sense...

y'all want this movie to be good so bad you're mindlessly cheer leading an awful casting job here...bald Eisenberg is still a scrawny sickly looking CAC...no matter how good of an actor he is he simply doesn't look right for this role...its like casting denrio to be Malcolm x...
That first drawing looks like a zombie. the second one is gaunt as fukk and dude from Smallville always looked like he had Hodgkins lymphoma.
Eisenberg just looks like a skinny bald white dude, not sickly or AIDS stricken...just a skinny white dude with a bald head. And I don't know if he will be my cup of tea when I finally see his performance as Lex but I am not bothered in the least by his casting because I don't think Eisenberg is a bad actor.
See I am taking a wait and see approach. You are the only person in this thread who seems to be on a mission to judge this flick sight unseen.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
That first drawing looks like a zombie. the second one is gaunt as fukk and dude from Smallville always looked like he had Hodgkins lymphoma.
Eisenberg just looks like a skinny bald white dude, not sickly or AIDS stricken...just a skinny white dude with a bald head. And I don't know if he will be my cup of tea when I finally see his performance as Lex but I am not bothered in the least by his casting because I don't think Eisenberg is a bad actor.
See I am taking a wait and see approach. You are the only person in this thread who seems to be on a mission to judge this flick sight unseen.
Judging the Eisenberg casting is judging the film as a whole? :what:

My nikka I got like 4 posts in this thread all of them since yesterday and none judging this film as a whole...I simply do not like this casting because i do not see Lex Luthor when i look at Eisenberg...i see a sickly looking bald cac and that's all breh...:manny:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
i know it was a rumored a while back so I'm not sure if it ever gained any traction, and yea you may think its jokes... but i really cannot think of a more pitch perfect casting for lex luthor - based purely on aesthetics - than billy zane.

plus we have already seen him play an incredibly obnoxious and egotistical rich dude so there's no doubt in my mind that he could pull it off.

Not sure if he quite falls in line with their vision for this franchise but he would have been perfect for the campy "marvelized" version of the character.
:mjlol:

Edit: that was rude of me but still :mjlol:

Last edited:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
i know it was a rumored a while back so I'm not sure if it ever gained any traction, and yea you may think its jokes... but i really cannot think of a more pitch perfect casting for lex luthor - based purely on aesthetics - than billy zane.

plus we have already seen him play an incredibly obnoxious and egotistical rich dude so there's no doubt in my mind that he could pull it off.

Not sure if he quite falls in line with their vision for this franchise but he would have been perfect for the campy "marvelized" version of the character.
Damn he would be perfect :wow: n/h:ooh: