The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I think a lot of people are worrying too much about how this vibes with the comics. The overwhelming majority of the people seeing this movie will have never read the comics yall are referencing. As long as everything makes sense within the movie it doesnt matter how much it chopped up and replaced shyt from the comics.

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
my only issue is that dark night returns is more of a one-off story. so for them to be incorporating this into their DC Universe, they are probably going to have to change certain thing. at least i think they will.

we'll see though.

im down carrie though -

4066866-eyes_slideways_by_rahzzah-d5ocd4p.jpg

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
My biggest worry is still that this is going to be a Batman shytting on Superman fest. It's funny how people keep saying Batman is the underdog which might be right story wise but comparing popularity of the two, Superman is such an underdog they'll have to really handle him well to not have Batman outshine him completely. And unfortunately I think none of the heads at WB have any clue how easy it is to fall into that trap, Snyder in particular who seems to have such a hard-on for Frank Miller, Batman and everything grit.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
my only issue is that dark night returns is more of a one-off story. so for them to be incorporating this into their DC Universe, they are probably going to have to change certain thing. at least i think they will.

we'll see though.

im down carrie though -

4066866-eyes_slideways_by_rahzzah-d5ocd4p.jpg
Couple of things:

1):sitdown: That drawing is a lil pedo. Character is 13:scust:
2)Jenna Malone is 30....
3)We don't know what character Jenna Malone is playing. NOTHING has been confirmed and is just a rumor.

...Hell she could be playing Barbra Gordon:leon:

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Couple of things:

1):sitdown: That drawing is a lil pedo. Character is 13:scust:
2)Jenna Malone is 30....
3)We don't know what character Jenna Malone is playing. NOTHING has been confirmed and is just a rumor.

...Hell she could be playing Barbra Gordon:leon:
1135851.gif

Everybody so stuck on the red hair but that never occured. On the same note have they cast her pops yet?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
1135851.gif

Everybody so stuck on the red hair but that never occured. On the same note have they cast her pops yet?
Nah, no one has been cast. They haven't even officially confirmed the rumor that Gordon will even be in the movie.

And I was thinking Malone might be Oracle instead of Carrie Kelly/Robin.

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I was thinking about the Justice League and their Watch Tower. I wonder if they'll convert one of Zod's ships/planet cracker into a watchtower?

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
So I was thinking about the Justice League and their Watch Tower. I wonder if they'll convert one of Zod's ships/planet cracker into a watchtower?
:ohhh:That's actually not a Bad Idea. Especially if some of the Krypton Technology is still Working. Of course many Tests must be ran on the entire ship for Human Safety.:obama:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Funny this thread was upped. The movie has officially finished filming and is now in post production

Now we play the waiting game

waiting.gif