The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_gpwlokbg/

mulveyjoker-batman-v-superman-speculating-on-the-unspecified.jpeg

Aussie actor Callan Mulvey playing The Joker in the new Batman v. Superman movie?

Director Zack Snyder has labelled him an 'incredible talent' and now it seems Australian actor Callan Mulvey could be playing the Joker in the upcoming Batman V Superman movie.

The 39-year-old is rumoured to be taking over from the late Heath Ledger in the role of iconic villain the Joker in the comic book blockbuster.

Despite being announced that he would be joining the cast earlier in the year, Mulvey's character has yet to be named and he has remained tight-lipped on the subject.

When asked by TMZ if he was playing Batman's arch nemesis while out in LA recently, he was notably vague.

'Um... I can't talk about it,' he coyly said, as he made his way to a waiting vehicle.

'I can't say anything man.'

Cinematographer Larry Fong has added fuel to the fire after sharing a picture on his Instagram account from the set of Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice. The image shows what appears to be a playing card - synonymous with the Joker - wedged into a stone pillar.

Snyder has previously said that the film will loosely follow the storyline of Frank Miller's seminal graphic novel The Dark Knight Returns which features Superman and the Joker as one of the key villains.

Mulvey and Snyder have worked together previously on his 300 sequel, and it was rumoured that he was the filmmaker's first choice to play Lex Luthor in the superhero flick.

tr2k

All Star
Daps
This movie has both GOAT hero movie potential but also ironman 3 potential. I'm seeing no matter what cause im a Huge comic fan and see every hero movie
It cant be bad as IM3 if they stick to the story.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It cant be bad as IM3 if they stick to the story.
Lol well I consider im3 to meh and say like x3 to be bad . So I think at worst it's a im3 type of movie (which actually got great reviews due to black involvement I guess )