The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
:childplease: Captain America and Black Panther are the best characters of Marvel, and they have DC like qualities of them. Outside of them, DC has a lot more substance as characters and even their villains have motivations. Marvel caters to the lowest common denominator: lots of flash, super simple stories, great art, and ton of anti heroes without much of a code giving in to their most selfish desires (outside of Capt and Panther). That's why you can never see a Crisis of Infinite Earths or a Killing Joke or All Star Superman or a Judas Contract in Marvel. Maybe DC is a reminder that maybe the industry doesn't deserve them and that the average person is cool being average, who doesn't strive to be better.
:heh: what?!

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
let's not forget the GOAT Sharknado breh

17fvb7.jpg

Firstly only 17 critics reviewed Sharknado and it has a 6.1 avg rating so it's not like they were gushing over it.

Face it. BvS is Green Lantern status:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
If BvS and SS both bomb, could they pull a "X-men DOFP" sorta thing? and use Flash point paradox to reset everything?

Make it so BvS, MOS, and SS basically didn't happen in the same timeline :mjpls:
DC-Films-Presents-Dawn-of-the-Justice-League-Kevin-Smith-and-Geoff-Johns-640x352.jpg

geoff johns: "so then it will be revealed in justice league that the events of batman v superman was all a knightmare induced vision that never really happened...."

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
If BvS and SS both bomb, could they pull a "X-men DOFP" sorta thing? and use Flash point paradox to reset everything?

Make it so BvS, MOS, and SS basically didn't happen in the same timeline :mjpls:
if they make it like the cartoon movie, coli DC stans will get behind it cause that movie was dark as fukk.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Because DC scrambling to keep up when they just should try to get everything in order, they too afraid to give anyone else shine other than Bats n Supes and thats why marvel killing them
I'm probably gonna get flamed for this but as someone that doesn't know a TON about comics, does DC really have that many characters that people will be excited to go see? Now, before I get heavy flamed, I do realize that no one really gave a fukk about many Marvel characters either (like Ironman, Thor, and Captain America, etc.) before Marvel did the first Ironman. So, I know that people can be made to care.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Dudes delusional fam. DC drops two films in a row that get shytted on and all of a sudden the superhero film genre is in danger. For some reason people keep saying this shyt and yet it never happens.

Back in 06 we got X Men 3 and then next year we got Spider-Man 3. People back then said the same shyt like :sadcam: "oh no, no more superhero movies".

Then in 2008, we got not one but two GOAT comic book movies with Iron Man 1 and The Dark Knight.

DC's problem is they let Zack Snyder run shyt and it's hurting them now.
They also forget about the hundreds on unpopular comics we get

Constantine
Sin city
The crow
Blade
Ninja turtles started as a comic
So did transformers
So did walking dead for that matter. #1 tv show on all of tv
Judge dredd

Not to mention hulk tv show back in the days. Superman movie in 1978. Batman tv show with Adam west. Batman in the 80s. Xmen in the 90s tv and movies.

We got bad ones too that didn't kill it off. Ghost rider, green lantern, cat woman, the first hulk.

I could really look them up and find even more. Comic book tv, movies, whatever ain't going nowhere

If a few flop, they'll reboot and start them shyts right back up

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I'm probably gonna get flamed for this but as someone that doesn't know a TON about comics, does DC really have that many characters that people will be excited to go see? Now, before I get heavy flamed, I do realize that no one really gave a fukk about many Marvel characters either (like Ironman, Thor, and Captain America, etc.) before Marvel did the first Ironman. So, I know that people can be made to care.
The Flash.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Green Lantern sucked

MOS sucked

Now they saying B V.S. sucked

:whew:all that shyt talking about marvel didn't amount to nothing

:ufdup:suicide squad

Suicide Squad I can see being better than BvS just based on the concept alone. What needs to be done greatly with that movie is character dynamics and good dialogue.