Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Movie is straight up PIFF, only downside:

Doomsday looks like shyt

Rest is spot on, this is the Batman and Superman that my niccaz want to see, fanboy purists might be mad though :yeshrug:

They can go back to Kumar whooping Supermans ass and Batman fight scenes looking like shyt.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
No wonder you guys hate him as super man. dude kinda comes off like an a-hole :laugh: :russ:

However, Henry Cavill seemingly doesn't need anyone else's help to tank his own interviews. The star of the cumbersomely titled “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice” has been on a charm offensive to promote his upcoming film, which lands in theaters Friday. The problem is that his press appearances have been more the latter than the former—clumsy, off-putting, and increasingly painful.

Jezebel's Madeleine Davies offers a helpful rundown of a press tour that's been a total “disaster.” Cavill has repeatedly reminded everyone that he doesn't care about what he's doing, he's just in it for the money. “I'm not just doing this for the art,” he told Man of the World. “The money's fantastic and that's something which I deem… very important.”

Such a remark would seem refreshingly honest if he didn't go on and on about his lavish lifestyle (spoiler: he loves first-class!), casually lament that NO ONE RECOGNIZED HIM while he trotted around in Times Square, and refer to #OscarsSoWhite as “racist.” “Maybe the solution is to have more diversity in the members,” he remarked to Man of the World. “But does that mean we are saying that to have more black Academy members would result in more black nominations? Is that not racist itself?”

As if to finish off Henry Cavill's scorched earth campaign against, well, himself, he further told Britain's The Sunday Times that there's a “double standard” when it comes to catcalling. “I mean, if a girl shouts something like 'Oi, love, fancy a shag?' to me as I walk past I do sometimes wonder how she'd feel if a builder said that to her,” he said. “Although, of course, I wouldn't feel physically threatened, as she might.”

http://jezebel.com/henry-cavills-press-tour-for-batman-v-superman-has-been-1765323349

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
He's right though. I've being re-watching all of the Marvel movies again recently to prepare for Civil War (starting with Iron Man), and the characters are well fleshed out with unique personalities. Superman was just a moody emo who hardly spoke, less personality than Roman Reigns, and Batman was just angry for the sake of being angry; Wonder Woman had like 12 lines etc etc.

Like Pepper Potts is well fleshed out and a very well written character, Lois Lane is the complete opposite :francis:
Again we will agree tobdisagree. There are no fleshed out characters in the MCU everyone is a comedian that's it.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
At this point critic reviews are pointless. I mean blade 2 got shytted on by critics and that movie is easily top 5 comic book movie IMO.

No it's not :what:

My friend saw this on Monday and said there was no post credit scene. But this might of been cause it was a pre screen.

Can anyone confirm there's a post credit scene?

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
No it's not :what:

My friend saw this on Monday and said there was no post credit scene. But this might of been cause it was a pre screen.

Can anyone confirm there's a post credit scene?

IMO I think blade 2 is top 5. Batman begins, dark knight, winter soldier, blade, blade 2. But the whole point im trying to say is don't let those reviews affect how you view a movie

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Good thing I enjoy both Marvel and DC movies, and I don't have to deal with this bullshyt argument.... If you love movies, be happy we are getting all this shyt happening.
Foreal

These fakkits are literally fukking up the thread trying to shyt on the movie..

If you don't want to see it then don't and stfu:dwillhuh:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Foreal

These fakkits are literally fukking up the thread trying to shyt on the movie..

If you don't want to see it then don't and stfu:dwillhuh:

Basically.

They played the Civil War trailer before the flick and we were :blessed:

I'll take that Marvel /Dc threesome while these weirdos fight it out.