The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
it could i suppose...

.... but tattooed joker :jbhmm:

the shytshow if that movie bombs on RT as well:whew:

It's all about whose got the hot hand. Ayers right now has the hot-hand and the right amount of "buzz" where there's a serious anticipation for Suicide Squad. That first trailer really had heads like :ohhh:. Even tattooed Joker is being given a pass because of Leto's involvement.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
it could i suppose...

.... but tattooed joker :jbhmm:

the shytshow if that movie bombs on RT as well:whew:

I think The Joker looks ass but I will give it a pass until I see the movie. I loved the trailer.

Nah it's Wonder Woman and right after that, Justice League. They don't even have a date for a Batman film yet, but it's very likely WB are making plans to make it a high priority now.

Wonder Woman?
kodakscust_zpsvgycqqxg.png

What the fukk is DC doing? Even if this movie is amazing you don't lead with Wonder Woman. You lead with Batman.

DC needs to just hand off their cinematic universe to a few of the fans here.

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I think The Joker looks ass but I will give it a pass until I see the movie. I loved the trailer.

Wonder Woman?
kodakscust_zpsvgycqqxg.png

What the fukk is DC doing? Even if this movie is amazing you don't lead with Wonder Woman. You lead with Batman.

DC needs to just hand off their cinematic universe to a few of the fans here.

Fred.

Don't underestimate the White female hero Breh. DC going after that Hunger Games/ Lucy/The Finn Sleeps money with Wonder Woman and I don't blame them

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Don't underestimate the female White female hero Breh. DC going after that Hunger Games/ Lucy/The Finn Sleeps money with Wonder Woman and I don't blame them

:ld:

I didn't think about that.

They need to make that shyt hard though. Have Wonder Woman beating the fukk out of dudes.

Fred.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
I wouldn't worry too much about Wonder Woman.

It's basically going to be in the same vein as Captain America 1, and not as directly tied to this apparently.

Daps
Reppin
NYC

Superstar
Daps
I think what ultimately may hurt the DCCU isn't the "darkness" (which is a stupid thing for critics to be bytching about) but rushing into Justice League. Ben Affleck apparently is great as Bruce Wayne/Batman but people are complaining that his shine in the film circumvents and undercuts Cavil as Superman. They shouldve either done Man Of Steel 2 or went ahead and done the solo Batman flick with Affleck starring and directing, and THEN done batman Vs Superman. With both batman and superman introduced it would've allowed B Vs. S to actually BE the "Dawn Of Justice" and maybe Wonder Woman, Flash, and Cyborg could've United to talk some sense into them near the end and form Justice League.

Exactly. The timeline should have been MoS 2013 -> Affleck Batman 2016 -> Wonder Woman 2016/2017 -> Then BvS 2017, it ain't like they're losing money holding off on BvS for a year

Superstar
Daps
It's just a movie

Damn... All this over a movie

It's either good... Trash or average

There's so many movies coming out over the next 3-4 years.. Who cares

If the Shyt is wack.. It's wack.. We forget about it and move on

I don't get you mofos forreal

Nah there was a lot riding on the success of this movie. I mean box office wise they'll still kill it and their universe will be fine but this is really not a good sign. Even though its still just a movie, people do get fanatical over their superhero movies nowadays

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah it's Wonder Woman and right after that, Justice League. They don't even have a date for a Batman film yet, but it's very likely WB are making plans to make it a high priority now.

There won't be a Batman film until 2018.

Wonder Woman :mjlol:

How can you have a Justice League movie this soon? They should have done another Superman movie with Brainiac as the villain. Why do they keep ignoring a great villain. They threw Doomsday in but no Brainiac or Bizarro:mindblown:. Get Supes right and cameo WW. Drop SS and throw Afleck's Batman in there. Then....:patrice:...man fukk it they don't have the characters to pull this off.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Read and watched spoilers, not looking foward to this anymore.

Still finna catch it friday :patrice:got nothing else to do

:mjcry: