Brehs saw that RT score :sadcam:
57741.gif

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
But 39% though? :what:

I didn't expect this to be a critical darling or anything but I at least figured we'd see a middle of the road reaction from critics. Nope, they're out here slaughtering this film! I can't be that bad can it? It just seems impossible to fathom that Snyder really dropped the ball this badly.
Yeah, I seriously thought they would get a fresh Tomato out of this. I thought all hands wereon deck over at DC, therefore someone or a group with some sense could steer this movie to at least above avg. critically.

Uh Oh

Bake 'em away, toys
Daps
Get blacklisted brehs :mjlol:

McWeeny couldn't get in either :mjlol:

One of those "blacklisted" sites, Nerdist, actually gave this a positive review.
Review: BATMAN V SUPERMAN Is a Grande Burrito of Comic Book Stuff | Nerdist
There were sparks of greatness in the movie that didn’t quite flame up all the way like they should have, but I’m cautiously optimistic. I can’t believe I’m actually EXCITED to see an extended Zack Snyder movie. I hope it’s worth the wait. Go in with realistic expectations and you’ll probably have a good time. After all, it’s still a movie where man-gods punch each other.
3 out of 5

Spyro

Banned
Daps
You saw it breh? Is it really as bad as Green Lantern?

Might have to mentally prepare myself for a WOAT film:wow:

Like I said there is the novelty of seeing the Trinity on screen and the experience of it all is cool as a DC fan, but honestly the film is just bad; Green Lantern bad. Devin Faraci was right with what he said:

But the movie itself is terrible, poorly made, dumb, and shockingly dull. Doomsday is trash. Lex stinks. The worst modern comic book film.

Spot on, it is dull, there's a reason that word keeps cropping up. For a movie featuring Bats, Supes and Wondy, how the fukk could they make it so dull? :stopitslime:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so whats the verdict on cyborg, flash, and aquaman. What role do they play if any in this movie?

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
And this is DC problem, they have a long history of bad decisions

Teen Titans in the 80's is the sole reason why DC is not out of business right now, they were the only DC comic that was competing with X-men and other Marvel comics.

DC rebooted most they're comic line to resemble teen titans theme(change many hero origins) and look at them now, they don't even got the same members that got them popular.

The best they can do with teen titans now is make them like Fantastic four type of team with just using Nightwing, Starfire, Cyborg, Raven, and Best Boy and calling them just Titans.

They have to make a X-men type super hero team from scratch(if that's even possible now)
Not so much X men type but they could do the outlaws and stick with the dark route

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Its bloated, has strange pacing/editing and Lois Lane could be written out without missing much and same goes for the Daily Planet. Every Superhero casting is great but Eisenberg steals the show, fight scenes are really good and the music would be called iconic if it were in a better movie.

Solid 6 out of 10.

Last edited: