The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Dc needs to get george miller for justice league

George Miller Shares His Take On SUPERMAN; Reiterates He Won't Helm MAN OF STEEL 2

I think it’s been said many times before: he’s potentially a very boring character because he has no faults, so you really have to find his demons really to get an internal conflict going. You’ve really got to do that. Whether that’s by an external agency or something deep inside himself. You need that conflicted character.

That’s what made the Greek gods so great. I mean they were jealous, vengeful, hubristic. They had all these things going for them. I think that’s why Batman’s such an interesting character because he’s human, so he’s just like us. He’s relatable, rather than someone who’s just perfect.
"

anyone that holds the viewpoint that superman is boring is probably the wrong man for justice league.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
If Batman v. Superman ended in a dance routine, these critics would have said it's worse than Fantastic Four :russ:

Let's be serious.. it doesn't make sense for Batman to be cheerful. He's not a happy motherfukker. He never has been. Never will.

All things considering, 40% on RT isn't the worst I've seen. It's something like 32 fresh and 47 rotten or whatever so if you think about it, not everyone is panning it. Plus, over at IMDB it has a high ass score from the fans.

You nikkas are putting too much faith in what some of these critics are saying. Watch it for yourself.

So we grading on a curve now :deadrose:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well the good thing about all of these bad reviews is that my expectations have been significantly and sufficiently lowered. As a result, I may actually end up enjoying this thing more than I would have before. :jawalrus:
That's what I'm thinking, and my expectations were already low

I didn't do myself any favors by rewatching the GOAT, Dark Knight, last week. No way it compares

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Marvel brehs we bout to stunt on these nikkas for the next month and a half :banderas:

@jayshiggs

Yo, this thread is gawd tier status. :russ:

Marvel stans have been elevated to like superhero status. We have powers to control media, ALL critics the future of superhero movies. It's all in our hands dawg, :pachaha:We Hydra out this bytch!