The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Yo, this thread is gawd tier status. :russ:

Marvel stans have been elevated to like superhero status. We have powers to control media, ALL critics the future of superhero movies. It's all in our hands dawg, :pachaha:We Hydra out this bytch!
Watch it with that hydra shyt
tumblr_n5ooz1yQ8Y1sjevhpo1_r1_500_zpslf2hgrx3.gif
:ufdup:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
That's what I'm thinking, and my expectations were already low

I didn't do myself any favors by rewatching the GOAT, Dark Knight, last week. No way it compares

Knew that was bullshyt when I first saw it. I can't believe someone had the audacity to compare anything Snyder does lately to one of Nolan's best films.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I was just playing when I said this was gonna be trash. Didnt think WB was this stupid. I really hope ppl are blowing things outta proportion, the positives and negatives :to:

Do you guys know if Synder had anything to do with Suicide Squad? Im actually looking forward to that movie

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
But 39% though? :what:

I didn't expect this to be a critical darling or anything but I at least figured we'd see a middle of the road reaction from critics. Nope, they're out here slaughtering this film! I can't be that bad can it? It just seems impossible to fathom that Snyder really dropped the ball this badly.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Yo, this thread is gawd tier status. :russ:

Marvel stans have been elevated to like superhero status. We have powers to control media, ALL critics the future of superhero movies. It's all in our hands dawg, :pachaha:We Hydra out this bytch!
Hydra can be stopped...we're the fukking Illuminati complete with the Infinity Gems :jawalrus:

Thighmaster B

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone explain what happened here? I thought the early reviews were all good?

I'm very confused. When was the shift that this movie is now the woat?

Early reviews were mostly fans. The glut of reviews now are from any critic. The movie is very polarising. Some see it as a total mess, others more like a diamond in the rough.

I think it's more important not to focus on the score, but rather why individual reviewers liked or disliked the film. My gut feeling from all those reviews is that even if the story makes no sense or whatever, there's still some cool stuff for comic book fans.

Stay tuned for Snah's review, exclusive to the Coli.

Spyro

Banned
Daps
But 39% though? :what:

I didn't expect this to be a critical darling or anything but I at least figured we'd see a middle of the road reaction from critics. Nope, they're out here slaughtering this film! I can't be that bad can it? It just seems impossible to fathom that Snyder really dropped the ball this badly.

Honestly, 39% is too high. It really is a bad film that is just flaw after flaw after flaw. As a "film" it's no different to Green Lanter or Fantastic Four, the only real difference is it's got the "novelty factor" and some decent action sequences, that's it. :francis:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Marvel doesnt get a pass, their movies are waaaay better put together. Theyre coherent, minimize plot holes, action packed, comedic and just fun experiences. I honestly wouldnt put Man of Steel over any Marvel film.

Marvel got SEVERAL bad to VERY BAD films under their belt. Stop that.....

Spree At Last

All Star
Daps
Bruh I already know I'm gonna enjoy this shyt, critics shouldn't even bother reviewing movies like this. We just here to see batman fight superman, u can toss all that plot and character development to the bushes :birdman:

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
Honestly, 39% is too high. It really is a bad film that is just flaw after flaw after flaw. As a "film" it's no different to Green Lanter or Fantastic Four, the only real difference is it's got the "novelty factor" and some decent action sequences, that's it. :francis:

You saw it breh? Is it really as bad as Green Lantern?

Might have to mentally prepare myself for a WOAT film:wow: