The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Just came back from seeing this maybe 10 minutes ago. I wont mention any spoilers but this movie isn't good at all. Very disappointing. I was really hoping for this to be good. The pacing is very weird. The CGI looked so cartoonish. Not a fan of this portrayal of Batman. I love Man of Steel but this movie was worse. I think looking back years from now Man of Steel will be consider a better movie. I feel like this movie could of been a lot better if someone else directed it. This story had so much potential. smh
:snoop:

Hoping my mind changes after a second viewing
Why didn't you like Batman?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
People might not be turned off by the "darkness"...maybe they're turned off because it's dark and shytty?:yeshrug:

If you're aim is it to make a dark comic book film....be more adept at making dark comic book films:yeshrug:

I feel like all these companies are hustling the masses.They turn these shytty movies into "events", get everybody hyped & rushing to the box office, then drop some mediocre garbage.They don't wanna raise the bar.Why put that kind of pressure on yourself?The masses are asses.The marketing & hype will have them throwing their money at us.

Avengers was halfway shytty....TDKR was shytty...AOU was shytty....IM3 was mediocre....Antman, ok:ld:

It's almost like they "accidentally" made TWS & GOTG entertaining movies, but those weren't really "EVENT" movies like AOU, TDKR, Bats vs Supes.

Recently, they're "events" alright.......swindle events:francis:

Y'all don't see the game, but I'm retarded, tho?:jbhmm:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice is the most incoherent blockbuster in years - review

"No major blockbuster in years has been this incoherently structured, this seemingly uninterested in telling a story with clarity and purpose. It grumbles along for what feels like forever, jinking from subplot to subplot, until two shatteringly expensive-looking fights happen back to back, and the whole thing crunches to a halt."

"Cavill has almost nothing to do apart from look chiseled, which makes a depressing kind of sense, given the film seems to view his character as a living statue."

geez, who could have seen this coming :martin:

Spyro

Banned
Daps
How do we know you saw it

:manny:

You don't, I'm just some random nikka on here who mostly comments on tennis/wwe :yeshrug: Believe me, don't believe I don't care, I'm just saying I didn't like it. Man of Steel was 3/5, this was 2/5. But after watching this, my MOS rating may go down :francis:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice is the most incoherent blockbuster in years - review

"No major blockbuster in years has been this incoherently structured, this seemingly uninterested in telling a story with clarity and purpose. It grumbles along for what feels like forever, jinking from subplot to subplot, until two shatteringly expensive-looking fights happen back to back, and the whole thing crunches to a halt."

"Cavill has almost nothing to do apart from look chiseled, which makes a depressing kind of sense, given the film seems to view his character as a living statue."

Nikka that review is horribly written. Also talked about a lack of fun:stopitslime:

Spyro

Banned
Daps

Superman literally hardly speaks, they've butchered his character. I'm not saying Cavill is a bad actor, but he doesn't get anything to work with. This is definitely more of a Batman film than Superman, Affleck's Batman is one of the better parts of the film, Wonder Woman too; rest is shyt.

Hard to believe an oscar winning writer wrote the screenplay :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Superman literally hardly speaks, they've butchered his character. I'm not saying Cavill is a bad actor, but he doesn't get anything to work with. This is definitely more of a Batman film than Superman, Affleck's Batman is one of the better parts of the film, Wonder Woman too; rest is shyt.

Hard to believe an oscar winning writer wrote the screenplay :mjlol:

dude had to lock himself in a room and read up on ancient greek tragedy just to get in the right head space to pen a screenplay about superman and batman:snoop:

you couldn't just watch justice league?:dahell: