The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
If its Burton quality, who gives a fukk what these critics say :yeshrug:

ETA: Yea Snyder might get the boot.....but if the execution is there at least we still got a good movie.

nah he shouldnt... booting snyder means WB is scared of these marvel fanboys.. naah let Snyder run this helm, i have faith in him and the universe they're building..

they're doing it for the fans by giving us THE best Bruce/Bats ever, the damn fight scene... naaah

DCEU will be just fine, let the whiny marvel stans have their ''warm, fun'' nonsense

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
I never said those movies were great, why you nikka putting words in ma mouth? :ufdup:

And yeah FUN is the main part of a film, if you don't have fun/enjoy it what's the damn point? You wanna watch some moody, dark 3 hour drama with your bytch and expect sex after? How many people got laid after watching Spotlight, Boyhood, Lincoln, The Room? :bryan: But whenever me and a girl watch Avengers, Guardians, heck any Marvel flick, we're always happy/buzzing/upbeat after and we fukk like rabbits in a cage :shaq:

So my point is, I watch movies for fun, and BVS was dull as hell, only good thing was action scenes.
Devin Faraci or something put this on Twitter, "But the movie itself is terrible, poorly made, dumb, and shockingly dull. Doomsday is trash. Lex stinks. The worst modern comic book film." He's not wrong, for a movie featuring Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman, it was boring and dull, pacing is all over, Doomsday is shyt, Lex is Joker 2.0 and the whole film left with me a sour taste in my mouth :patrice:

MAJORITY of all the bad reviews are whiny babies complaining its not as fuzzy and fun like marvel...that says enough about the lack of professionalism in the critique.. its a bunch of over grown fanboys not doing their job properly but complaining over trivial nonsense..

but let me go read the review for thor1,2, antman, aou, ironman,2,3 and see where any complaint was at...

Spyro

Banned
Daps
nah he shouldnt... booting snyder means WB is scared of these marvel fanboys.. naah let Snyder run this helm, i have faith in him and the universe they're building..

they're doing it for the fans by giving us THE best Bruce/Bats ever, the damn fight scene... naaah

DCEU will be just fine, let the whiny marvel stans have their ''warm, fun'' nonsense

If they keep Snyder they're gonna end up like Transformers, shyt reviews but good money. But without a good reputation and strong history of good films, there's no chance Cyborg, Aquaman, Flash, Green Lantern etc make good money, they're bombs waiting to happen.

The reason Ant-Man made $500 million, Guardians $750 million and other obscure properties are going to make big bank is because of a strong fanbase which has a good history of making good, successful movies that both critics and people like :manny:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
this simplistic kind of thinking has always amazed, you mean to tell me you can't like dark (not that nolan/MoS was) but hate man of steel?

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
THOR 2 :

66%
Average Rating: 6.2/10
Reviews Counted: 241
Fresh: 160
Rotten: 81

Ironman 3:

79%
Average Rating: 7/10
Reviews Counted: 284
Fresh: 224
Rotten: 60

Antman:

80%
Average Rating: 6.8/10
Reviews Counted: 261
Fresh: 209
Rotten: 52

.... there you go,

so according to the PROFESSIONAL CRITICS, these 3 movies are better than BvS ??? loooool

yeah im done discussing marvel vs DC from now on... if you cant see there's a clear agenda, then im out... the fact that ironman 3 got 79% despite how the FANS universally panned it, says a lot..

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
I'll probably see this next Monday, but it's sounding like what I feared from the onset.
ab909201de2ab68a1238776f331b0283.png

Zack Snyder is a hack. I already said that in this thread, but he really is. He's just not talented enough to pull this shyt off. I wish he was. If Fukunga would have directed this movie it would have been
5e140283acd5d8b59c883818d7c2aaca.png
status, for certain. Out of the "known" directors doing it right now Zack is the least talented -- followed closely by JJ Abrams
iseeu.png
. Another hack that has been allowed to make mediocre movie after mediocre movie for huge franchises because he gives great interviews. JJ is EJ Manuel. Zack is Blaine Gabbert on the Jags.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
If they keep Snyder they're gonna end up like Transformers, shyt reviews but good money. But without a good reputation and strong history of good films, there's no chance Cyborg, Aquaman, Flash, Green Lantern etc make good money, they're bombs waiting to happen.

The reason Ant-Man made $500 million, Guardians $750 million and other obscure properties are going to make big bank is because of a strong fanbase which has a good history of making good, successful movies that both critics and people like :manny:

the thing is snyder is NOT bad at all, the only complaint comes from marvel stans once again, EVERYONE was praising him when the trailers came out cause the direction looked GOOD, now its oh snyder is terrible, why, cause he didnt make it a bright, non serious movie ??? nah, dont take away the mans talent cause he didnt make a movie you EXPECTED as a norm

Daps
Reppin
NY
Just came back from seeing this maybe 10 minutes ago. I wont mention any spoilers but this movie isn't good at all. Very disappointing. I was really hoping for this to be good. The pacing is very weird. The CGI looked so cartoonish. Not a fan of this portrayal of Batman. I love Man of Steel but this movie was worse. I think looking back years from now Man of Steel will be consider a better movie. I feel like this movie could of been a lot better if someone else directed it. This story had so much potential. smh
:snoop:

Hoping my mind changes after a second viewing

Spyro

Banned
Daps
the thing is snyder is NOT bad at all, the only complaint comes from marvel stans once again, EVERYONE was praising him when the trailers came out cause the direction looked GOOD, now its oh snyder is terrible, why, cause he didnt make it a bright, non serious movie ??? nah, dont take away the mans talent cause he didnt make a movie you EXPECTED as a norm

You kidding? When that trailer came out with Doomsday everyone and their mother was saying this movie looked like shyt :mjlol:

Spyro

Banned
Daps
Just came back from seeing this maybe 10 minutes ago. I wont mention any spoilers but this movie isn't good at all. Very disappointing. I was really hoping for this to be good. The pacing is very weird. The CGI looked so cartoonish. Not a fan of this portrayal of Batman. I love Man of Steel but this movie was worse. I think looking back years from now Man of Steel will be consider a better movie. I feel like this movie could of been a lot better if someone else directed it. This story had so much potential. smh
:snoop:

Hoping my mind changes after a second viewing

I agree nikka, it just wasn't very good. I tried to like it, so very, very hard, but it was a 2/5 at best :snoop:

Looking back are any "VS" films any good, I liked Freddy vs Jason but apparently no one else did :pachaha: