The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
No, i meant the burton films (batman returns in particular) was criticized for being dark, so in response, wb hired schumacher and made more campy batman films.
If its Burton quality, who gives a fukk what these critics say :yeshrug:

ETA: Yea Snyder might get the boot.....but if the execution is there at least we still got a good movie.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't really care if it's "fun" or not.

Are the critics saying anything about Lex? Because that's basically the only thing that was ruining the trailers for me.

Fred.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I don't really care if it's "fun" or not.

Are the critics saying anything about Lex? Because that's basically the only thing that was ruining the trailers for me.

Fred.
Haven't read through the critics reviews yet. But fan reviews are surprisingly saying he's one of the top 2 or 3 things in the movie. :ehh:

Spyro

Banned
Daps
so a movie being ''fun'' = great... k got it, now i see how all critics work movies..main point ''FUN''

I never said those movies were great, why you nikka putting words in ma mouth? :ufdup:

And yeah FUN is the main part of a film, if you don't have fun/enjoy it what's the damn point? You wanna watch some moody, dark 3 hour drama with your bytch and expect sex after? How many people got laid after watching Spotlight, Boyhood, Lincoln, The Room? :bryan: But whenever me and a girl watch Avengers, Guardians, heck any Marvel flick, we're always happy/buzzing/upbeat after and we fukk like rabbits in a cage :shaq:

So my point is, I watch movies for fun, and BVS was dull as hell, only good thing was action scenes, and even they're disappointing tbh. Not worth a 3 year wait.
Devin Faraci or something put this on Twitter, "But the movie itself is terrible, poorly made, dumb, and shockingly dull. Doomsday is trash. Lex stinks. The worst modern comic book film." He's not wrong, for a movie featuring Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman, it was boring and dull, pacing is all over, Doomsday is shyt, Lex is Joker 2.0 and the whole film left with me a sour taste in my mouth :patrice: