The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
About Lex

"And apparently he was abused by his father. And he hates that there was no God to save him. So him getting superman to submit to him is pretty much his own twisted version of divine retribution."

:banderas: I need this shyt

Also its rumored that Lex kills
Ma Kent

:mjcry: gonna be an emotional journey brehs

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
you are arguing that superman isn't as popular as he once was because people don't look up to morally upstanding superheroes anymore.

i am arguing superman isn't as popular because it's been too long since he's been seen in the right light.

and i am confident that, with the right casting and the right direction, superman could be on top again.

No I wouldn't say people don't look up to them. I'm arguing that people like batman more because he's a more relatable character. Not saying who looks up to who. I'm grown I'm not looking up to any of these cats anymore. I'm just saying batman/Bruce is more relatable. I don't think there are a gang of people looking up to iron man but they can relate to his foibles and struggle

Daps
Reppin
NYC
No I wouldn't say people don't look up to them. I'm arguing that people like batman more because he's a more relatable character. Not saying who looks up to who. I'm grown I'm not looking up to any of these cats anymore. I'm just saying batman/Bruce is more relatable. I don't think there are a gang of people looking up to iron man but they can relate to his foibles and struggle

superman has all the same struggles as every other superhero. he can be compromised and he can be hurt. he is no less relatable than any other character.

you wanna know why i think people find him hard to relate to lately? because the last 2 times people went to the movies to see superman he was a shy, boring, humorless dude that didn't talk much.

Last edited:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
superman has all the same struggles as every other superhero. he can be compromised and he can be hurt. he is no less relatable than any other character.

you wanna know why people find him hard to relate to lately? because the last 2 times people went to the movies to see superman he was a shy, boring, humorless dude that didn't talk much.
he wasn't shy in MoS besides those aren't the reasons he's lost his footing in the general publics conscience the reason people don't find him relatable is because we haven't had a great superman movie in 35 years

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

you wanna know why i think people find him hard to relate to lately? because the last 2 times people went to the movies to see superman he was a shy, boring, humorless dude that didn't talk much.

Ask the brothers in here who are all fans if they find superman relatable. This is a message board not just the two of us talking so let's put it to the people because I don't see superman or clark kent having the same issues of spider man or peter parker

Daps
Spoilers are starting to come out. I guess it's time for me to stay away from social media.

giphy.gif

See you in 3 weeks.

:salute:

Last edited:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
superman is still the key for me and i think the key to the entire franchise. he's the center of the universe, he's the face of the justice league. ben's batman could be the best thing ever but if superman doesn't leap off the screen the whole thing fails imo.

after this movie they need to be able to parade henry cavill front and center.
I'm not really a fan of Superman but it's cold blooded how he keeps getting shafted for Batman :wow: