The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
And I just found out where Flash appears thanks to EW's spoiler :snoop:

He comes from the future to tell them Darkseid is coming, so basically that vision was the Flash's

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Definitely avoid magazines because they always have a lot of inside information that the studio doesn't mind giving out. Please spoiler all information yall:sadcam: The trailers are the only things I've seen and a few tv spots but their the same exact scenes in different order so nothing plot revealing :ehh:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I think it will do better than 340. If it gets great reviews it could push 400
The thing is the movie time could possibly affect it a bit but word of mouth could help people see it over time so it could have a star wars type run being in theatres for a long time. Cap 3 is the only major competition coming out so BVS will have over a month to be in theatres.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
why is captain america is so popular now?

Why is he still second fiddle to tony stark? This was never an argument about popularity homie. It was an argument about who do you build your universe around who's the more relatable and Tony Stark/Iron Man is the center of that universe for some of the same reasons batman has been the center of DC

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Why is he still second fiddle to tony stark? This was never an argument about popularity homie. It was an argument about who do you build your universe around who's the more relatable and Tony Stark/Iron Man is the center of that universe for some of the same reasons batman has been the center of DC
He's second fiddle because RDJ is absolutely amazing as iron man.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Marvel really doesn't have a Dark/grim character or tone in most their movies. It works for them

Captain America is popular because of great casting, fight scenes, and a great storyline (TWS).

Also, he's from the past so he's expected to have corny ideals

The past Superman movies (outside of MOS) didn't have that excuse.

Superman was still popular but those wanting some happy-go lucky Clark or an unphased, high-moraled, robotic Superman with no emotions are going to be disappointed... Again

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
He's second fiddle because RDJ is absolutely amazing as iron man.

And also because a man, flesh and blood, who has weaknesses and is susceptible to the same things you and i are susceptible to is more relatable than someone who's an alien god faster than a speeding bullet and who's chest can repel said bullets. Now obviously who we all relate to individually is subjective. Why I relate to spider-man more than any other hero is about me, nobody else. And if you relate to superman more than batman or cap more than iron man, that's also about you and nobody else. But in general, at least in conversations I've had and conversations on this board, people find it hard to relate to superman because he's basically a perfect being and that's tough for people

Daps
Reppin
NYC
And also because a man, flesh and blood, who has weaknesses and is susceptible to the same things you and i are susceptible to is more relatable than someone who's an alien god faster than a speeding bullet and who's chest can repel said bullets. Now obviously who we all relate to individually is subjective. Why I relate to spider-man more than any other hero is about me, nobody else. And if you relate to superman more than batman or cap more than iron man, that's also about you and nobody else. But in general, at least in conversations I've had and conversations on this board, people find it hard to relate to superman because he's basically a perfect being and that's tough for people
he's a man...

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The first Cap movie did like $300M worldwide. It was a decent movie, not great but pretty good. The second Cap movie Winter Soldier was excellent and had rave reviews and still topped out at $700M worldwide even after Avengers had come out and with Disney's backing.

So now we are up to Cap 3 and it's basically an Avengers movie which is fine with me and I love Chris Evans as Cap but it shows that the studio doesn't believe the character can break $700M on his own.

So all this shyt @Kill Dat Noize is saying about how popular Cap is.. the studio doesn't believe it and the numbers show maybe he's not. :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
He's a fukkin god lol. He's indestructible. He can fly, he's got laser vision, and apparently he can reverse time simply by flying backwards.
and what about batman who has infinity dollars, can invent any gadget, knows everything under the sun, worlds greatest everything, can beat up superman...