The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
and what about batman who has infinity dollars, can invent any gadget, knows everything under the sun, worlds greatest everything, can beat up superman...

Aspirational. People want to be rich and potentially could be. None of us can be impervious to harm, no matter how much we want it to happen. Bruce wayne has never let his money define him but he has let his determination and will and his internal desires and demons define him.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I can tell you talking to somebody I just can't see who lol
owuqC5w.png
oh you know who it is.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
that's a bad sign imo. i mean of course i want a great batman but if we don't have a great superman then the whole thing will feel a lot smaller.

you can't make batman the center of the universe. all the big justice league villains they plan on introducing our tied to superman. plus if they are clamoring to do death of superman - which i know they are - it won't mean jack shyt if nobody cares.

if he is the thor of the franchise that's a huge L and a huge missed opportunity.
Where you been? Batman has been the center of the DC Universe since arguably the 1970s but definitely since the 1980s.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Where you been? Batman has been the center of the DC Universe since arguably the 1970s but definitely since the 1980s.

Tried to tell him. I don't know what he's drinking or smoking or what planet he's been on for the decades of his life. Batman has been the center of their world for decades

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have no faith in this. I thought Watchmen and 300 decent but unexceptional, and Man of Steel crap. Snyder is :trash:. Daredevil and Civil War going to give this shyt a wedgie. :lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Aspirational. People want to be rich and potentially could be. None of us can be impervious to harm, no matter how much we want it to happen. Bruce wayne has never let his money define him but he has let his determination and will and his internal desires and demons define him.
Superman isn't defined by his super strength either...

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I know that and so do you but to a whole group of people he is. He wasn't defined by it in man of steel either but to a large contingent he'll always be too perfect and not batman

you are arguing that superman isn't as popular as he once was because people don't look up to morally upstanding superheroes anymore.

i am arguing superman isn't as popular because it's been too long since he's been seen in the right light.

and i am confident that, with the right casting and the right direction, superman could be on top again.