The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Daps

mrwowdathoefinished-gif.6295

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
There's some double talk with this statement. I guess nobody knows right now. If it's around $100M that's a huge disappointment domestically but then the last Transformers did the same and still cleared a billion because the rest of the world saw it.

Deadline:
At this point, projections from rival studios and tracking executives have this DC feature adaptation opening with a domestic weekend ranging from $100M-$140M. For some, it won’t be a shocker should Batman v. Superman topple Lionsgate’s The Hunger Games’ March opening record of $152.5M.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This movie needs to get 200M or more the opening weekend anything else is a disappointment :francis:

No way does it do $200M+ opening weekend. There's a lot of factors that have to add up for something like that to happen. I predicted $160M opening weekend domestic ages ago.. I'll stand by that. I think if it does less than $140M that's a disappointment considering Deadpool just did that albeit one of the GOAT marketing campaigns.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

Bruce gettin that work :merchant:

Hate to be the one to say it, but watching that clip my first reaction was...

I got a bad feeling this movie is going to get MOS level mixed reaction. :francis:

Breh he nearly killed Batman right then and there when he threw him.....it looked like he was about to fall off the building :dame:

There's no way he walks away from that...
I thought Superman would be a bit more controlling of things after the last movie.:patrice:

But fukk it bring on the hate
:blessed: