The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
After Trailer #2 you can clearly see that they're gonna end up working together. Just knowing that took some of the excitement out of it for me. I'm still gonna see it in the the theater when it drops tho :yeshrug:
You really thought that Batman and Superman weren't going to eventually team up in this movie?:dahell:

Reactor1804

You either build or destroy.
Daps
Reppin
1804/NY 2 BR
Lol I think everyone knew that when we first heard they'll both be in a movie together. It is the beginning of the JL after all

You really thought that Batman and Superman weren't going to eventually team up in this movie?:dahell:

Not gonna front, I aint up on DC comics like that. It is what it is

mr x

Superstar
Daps
I'm surprised the box office prognostications aren't higher. Maybe supes really is holding batman back financially.
(Estimated just under 400milly total domestic gross atm per boxoffice.com)

But they did under estimate star wars by a lot more than they're usually off by.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I'm surprised the box office prognostications aren't higher. Maybe supes really is holding batman back financially.

But they did under estimate star wars by a lot more than they're usually off by.
Yeah, I'm expecting 180 to 200 million at least first weekend.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
After Trailer #2 you can clearly see that they're gonna end up working together. Just knowing that took some of the excitement out of it for me. I'm still gonna see it in the the theater when it drops tho :yeshrug:
Could you Imagine if we had only seen the Comic Con Trailer this whole time?

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL

I wouldn't look that much into it, they said Jurassic World would gross only 327M total, same goes for SWTFA and Deadpool