The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Hate to be the one to say it, but watching that clip my first reaction was...

I got a bad feeling this movie is going to get MOS level mixed reaction. :francis:

Breh he nearly killed Batman right then and there when he threw him.....it looked like he was about to fall off the building :dame:

There's no way he walks away from that...
I thought Superman would be a bit more controlling of things after the last movie.:patrice:

But fukk it bring on the hate
:blessed:
I look at it the same as if he were fighting Iron Man. The guy is in a super-powered suit of armor.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
tumblr_inline_o3arbztmSW1rfezux_500.gif
:laff:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Lets say this opens up to a modest (and I use that term lightly) ~150-160 mill. but has GREAT fan reception and tops out at 800 mill world wide.

Is WB satisfied? :patrice:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Lets say this opens up to a modest (and I use that term lightly) ~150-160 mill. but has GREAT fan reception and tops out at 800 mill world wide.

Is WB satisfied? :patrice:
Definitely not. This is batman v superman.

For this to only make $200 million more than MOS will be a disappointment for WB.

WB has a lot riding on this DC cinematic universe and need some legit money makers since they don't have too many franchises left. There is a reason they're bringing back Harry Potter.

I really can't wait to see the reviews for this. I still remember when MOS was getting shytted on with early reviews and had a low score on rotten tomatoes. I remember reading other forums and people were going crazy.

I have a feeling this will end up similar to MOS. it will make money but have mixed critical reception.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
That was a cool clip.

I don't know if superman's first instinct would be to stop a bullet when he knows he's invulnerable. when crooks used to shoot at superman i remember him just standin there like a boss with chest out.

darryl

Superstar
Daps
If this movie makes less than 200 mili opening weekend, its a disappointment to dc period