SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
Yo if you watch a show on demand theres like 4 different new trailers
:deadmanny:
Theres Batman ones and Superman ones
How the fukk you have so many trailers?

Thats funny :mjlol: and sad at the same time :mjcry:

I could've sworn that the "final trailor" was shown on NBA all-star weekend

I mean they should've left it at that when Superman went to swing on Batman and Batman blocked the punch and Superman had the ultimate 'WTF!' look on his face.

That would've been the perfect "final trailor" but then they went all Puff Daddy on a nicca on some "I thought I told you that we won't stop, I thought I told you that we won't stop" !!!

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
RebWk4v.gif
tumblr_nociljy7tY1u98bgmo1_100.gif

Reactor1804

You either build or destroy.
Daps
Reppin
1804/NY 2 BR
The last few trailers fucced it up for me by showing too much of the plot. Of course I'm still gonna see it, but I aint as excited as before.

Reactor1804

You either build or destroy.
Daps
Reppin
1804/NY 2 BR
:what: no one knows the plot, all we know is that Superman and Batman fight. Lex and Doomsday are involved but so is WW. We don't know what are their motives though
After Trailer #2 you can clearly see that they're gonna end up working together. Just knowing that took some of the excitement out of it for me. I'm still gonna see it in the the theater when it drops tho :yeshrug:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
After Trailer #2 you can clearly see that they're gonna end up working together. Just knowing that took some of the excitement out of it for me. I'm still gonna see it in the the theater when it drops tho :yeshrug:

Lol I think everyone knew that when we first heard they'll both be in a movie together. It is the beginning of the JL after all