The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps
Making Snyder the meastro of the DCEU is such an unnecessary gamble, is he the only director that's open about his love for comics :mindblown:

i'm saying... :patrice:

i love marvel more (always have, just grew up reading more marvel comics and batman was really the only comic I fukked with for DC) but I'm hyped for this DC movie-verse that is coming together, especially BvsS, I just don't trust a near-hack like snyder to do it justice (no pun intended, just not another word that's more suitable.) I hope he can manuever the ship through the early stages and DC finds someone more trustworthy and talented to take over sooner rather than later.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I love how this thread just HAS to be at the top of all the other threads at all times:russ:

The struggle is wild

fukkin Superman:deadmanny:

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
One month away

n08A8NO.jpg

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Not digging this anorexic plain white bytch body they got playing wonder woman tho :francis: bytch ain't got the body for the amazonian goddess

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Hell naw, and I'm surprised they did after Watchmen underperformed

Watchmen underperformed because despite the marketing campaign nobody knew what the hell it was. It was too far removed from when Watchmen was poppin. But Snyder did a great job with it in the end and the ultimate cut is really good. Like almost four hours long in running time. It was mostly positive reviews too.

Watchmen went on to make a killing in dvd and blu ray sales. It's turned out to be a cult classic.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Breh even put out an article today claiming that it can still be delayed or canceled. This dude is so furious and I don't even know why. You would think DC put out the greatest cinematic picture of all time or some shyt. These dudes only have one movie out, you would think they're 10 movies in and put out classics the way these nikkas are so mad. The Anti DC agenda is very real unfortunately

The agenda is real. They even go after anything That requires thinking above a 6th grade level.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Watchmen underperformed because despite the marketing campaign nobody knew what the hell it was. It was too far removed from when Watchmen was poppin. But Snyder did a great job with it in the end and the ultimate cut is really good. Like almost four hours long in running time. It was mostly positive reviews too.

Watchmen went on to make a killing in dvd and blu ray sales. It's turned out to be a cult classic.
If I were to show Watchmen to someone unfamiliar I would show the directors cut, it's only 3 hours. The ultimate cut is only for the die hards, 4 hours of movie is just tedious.