The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I think that's one thing that this guy Drew said that I would agree with. I don't necessarily buy that they are worried about reaction or box office, we'll see.. but I do believe that WB wants that Affleck directed solo movie as soon as possible and production is supposed to begin on Justice League in April which seems soon after all this promotion they are doing for Batman v Superman. I'm not sure about that November slot either. They might want to push Justice League back like six months and do the following Summer.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:dwillhuh: this was originally mos 2

Thats the key thing its like everyone keeps on forgetting.... Originally this was supposed to be MOS2........ then it was We gonna give Aquaman a cameo in it (cuz if I recall Jason Mamoa was announced well before anything else. Then they was like "we gonna put Batman in this" then they finally said "we gonna add Wonderwoman in it. It was like this shyt was changing up on the fly.

Not sure if this is a good thing or bad but it definitely morphed from what it originally was intended to be

Daps
No way will this film feel rushed. Wonder Woman will be in it enough to make her presence felt, all of the other screen time is left for Batman and Superman/Luthor.

:patrice: We'll see. It's all about pacing. The truth will come out when you're sitting in that seat in the theater and whether you want to sink in it or jump out. Whether you're cringing and just want it to be over or sitting up in disbelief and excitement at every beat.

We. Will. See.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
:patrice: We'll see. It's all about pacing. The truth will come out when you're sitting in that seat in the theater and whether you want to sink in it or jump out. Whether you're cringing and just want it to be over or sitting up in disbelief and excitement at every beat.

We. Will. See.
This.

The movie has to tell us.