bvsft34.jpg

this isn't yo daddy's superman
full
:troll:

That is not something Christopher Reeves would do :damn:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
So let's get this straight. This fat turd says everyone loves the action and how Batman is moving in this. He says everyone loves Affleck. He actually goes as far to say that Eisenberg is fantastic. We know that Wonder Woman isn't going to have a huge role.

So what else is there to pick apart? Superman again? Well, I guess that makes sense because there's still people bytching about Man of Steel but how can you say most of the movie is great and people love most of the movie but then say they are worried and people getting fired all in the same sentence?

shyt don't add up. :manny:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Sorry but that mouth breather drew is making a blanket statement that basically is meaningless. He cant be proved wrong and its just click bait nonsense. A film studio would cancel their universe if their main film flops? No fukking shyt. Of course they would.

Is it believable that this film is going to flop and theyre worried? Get fukking real. If wb was that worried theyd never have begun filming wonder woman already.
Theres a 0% chance this film makes under a billion.

Wonder Woman is actually gonna be at the very least a very good looking movie. The villain and set designs were looking pretty damn impressive last I saw. All the villains have a Greek mythology theme and were handled well. I think people will be surprised.

The biggest thing everyone will be watching is can a female lead win the box office and sell toys? :lupe:

I wouldn't worry about the DC movie slate. Everything is on track. BvS will be a good movie and we'll get our Justice League piff. :blessed: