The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
See, now this is the kind of epic trailer I'd normally expect from WB, not that terrible shyt they released before. Probably would've even connected better if they didn't already spoil the third act villain that brings them together and yada yada, but this truly is the money trailer. And it's great to finally see Bats in action and it looks great but what did you guys really expect? Snyder has a total hard-on for Frank Miller and Batman, he was always gonna come off as great.

This is a pretty big deal but at the same time you kinda gotta remember that the last two directors who did live-action Batman were a flamboyant homosexual and a guy who can't shoot action.:russ:

I've been out of the country and haven't been keeping up. They final showed Doomsday? Where?

I worked on some stuff for the movie over the summer. So I aint tryna violate that NDA. :beli:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
I've been out of the country and haven't been keeping up. They final showed Doomsday? Where?

I worked on some stuff for the movie over the summer. So I aint tryna violate that NDA. :beli:

batman-vs-superman-doomsday.jpg

doomsday-batman-v-superman.png

Naijan

All outta Gill
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
Don't know if any one noticed but Lateef Crowder(guy with the dreads)was one of the of the bad guys fighting Batman. Dude probably is one of the stunt coordinators

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry: watched this mug so many times, im so ready. i hope to see the trio do some combo moves together; hopefully the small bit aquaman is in he do some water bending and trident weapon stuff :ahh:

92Inc

Fear me
Daps
Reppin
oklahoma city
Sorry but that mouth breather drew is making a blanket statement that basically is meaningless. He cant be proved wrong and its just click bait nonsense. A film studio would cancel their universe if their main film flops? No fukking shyt. Of course they would.

Is it believable that this film is going to flop and theyre worried? Get fukking real. If wb was that worried theyd never have begun filming wonder woman already.
Theres a 0% chance this makes under a billion.

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
Zach is an awful director but he knows how to do an action scene. Gonna be great to see Bats finally throw down.