The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
this is the trailer they should have released. This is batman vs superman.

no doomsday (possibly) and very little wonderwoman just 2 super heroes clashing too bad they fukked it up with the previous trailer
Marvel got in their heads with their Cap 3 trailer. They should've just stuck with their script :snoop:

The movies are too different anyway.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
What? Superman isn't popular these days? Wow. lol
Hey I'm a superman stan but its a tough crowd in this here thread
w3HdVio.gif

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
You gotta beat it bruh...

I'm kicking ass with the BvS skin :wow:

maxresdefault.jpg

I was using that Batman skin too. Picked up the game and some DLC for cheap after Christmas.

It's the tank that you have to hit in 4 different areas. Killing 20 drones is tedious but I can get through it. This part now fukking stinks

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I was using that Batman skin too. Picked up the game and some DLC for cheap after Christmas.

It's the tank that you have to hit in 4 different areas. Killing 20 drones is tedious but I can get through it. This part now fukking stinks
Oh yeah that part was annoying. Just be patient. When you do get an opening and hit that tank, gun that shyt outta there with the QUICKNESS. Repeat that process and you'll get it eventually. You gotta take it slow. Can't breeze through that fight. Sometimes it seems forever til you get an opening for a shot.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I know it wont be the entire movie but I expect a solid 20-30 minutes of Superman straight jobbing to Batman.

92Inc

Fear me
Daps
Reppin
oklahoma city
I was using that Batman skin too. Picked up the game and some DLC for cheap after Christmas

's the tank that you have to hit in 4 different areas. Killing 20 drones is tedious but I can get through it. This part now fukking stinks