The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Mrs. Kent has the real Kryptonite. :noah:
Are you going to take that lying down, @Clark_Kent?
tumblr_inline_miubnsc9rB1qz4rgp.gif
006hyd_diane_lane_004.jpg

you know who is next....

melissa-benoist-supergirl-pilot-600x300.jpg
MARCH IS CLOSER THAN YOU THINK.
IT'S TIME HE LEARN WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE A MAN.
:birdman:
Yooooooo Superman getting bodied with a vengeance
superman_gets_angry_by_tsotne_senpai-d5wbdc6.jpg

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
tumblr_o2f016drHG1s5zf6fo3_540.gif

That "Oh shyt" look :pachaha:
Dude looking real Christopher Reeve right there look wise.

I can honestly say this movie is going to be great if your a fan of Bats, Supes, or just DC in general. Critics will shyt on it for being too dark or try hard regardless. Batman with that fluid movement. Yeezus :banderas: A breh even busted out Arkham Knight again and is playing that final DLC :ahh:

tumblr_o2fwaaKnWL1r36s0yo1_500.gif

tumblr_o2fwhduMud1r36s0yo1_500.gif

tumblr_o2fmu51Vet1qeoqvho1_500.gif

That's our Batman yall
mjfls.gif

The only problems I will have with this movie is Lex (though I still feel like he'll lose his hair and get more serious at some point down the line), and the amount of push Wonder Woman will get in this (this is Bats vs. Supes yall). That last trailer made me worry a lil, but this trailer brought me back fully. It's amazing how a good portrayal of Bats makes a huge difference in excitement. It does suck that I gotta watch Nolan's Batman like :scust: now. Tho the TDK is still one of the GOATS :ufdup:

Imma watch this trailer sooo many times :wow:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
breh even busted out Arkham Knight again

I haven't played in weeks because I'm stuck on this one tank battle near the end, and it won't let me progress without destroying it

I just want to put in work with Bats :bryan:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
So let's get this straight. This fat turd says everyone loves the action and how Batman is moving in this. He says everyone loves Affleck. He actually goes as far to say that Eisenberg is fantastic. We know that Wonder Woman isn't going to have a huge role.

So what else is there to pick apart? Superman again? Well, I guess that makes sense because there's still people bytching about Man of Steel but how can you say most of the movie is great and people love most of the movie but then say they are worried and people getting fired all in the same sentence?

shyt don't add up. :manny:

The guy is talking a lot of bull but regarding the bolded, it is Batman v Superman so if they did drop the ball on Superman again that would be a pretty big problem.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
this final trailer looks more promising to me, I like the movement and combat of batman. I'm a huge fukking nolan fan but he cannot film fight scenes. I didn't like Snyder's Superman but I loved the combat and action in it a lot. I loved The Watchmen and also loved the combat in that. I just hope Snyder can deliver on more than just action.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
this is the trailer they should have released. This is batman vs superman.

no doomsday (possibly) and very little wonderwoman just 2 super heroes clashing too bad they fukked it up with the previous trailer