dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That scene looks dope but breh....what in the fukk :mindblown:

They BETTER explain how Bats was able to block that shyt. :dahell:
Superman's powers are probably temporarily limited during this fight

Movie looks dope.. Can't go wrong with Chris Terrio writing and Zack directing...

This sh!t looks TOO lit.. I need to see Zack direct Nightwing/Deathstroke, Superman/Darkseid and Flash/Reverse Flash fights with that Hollywood budget

Uno

Superstar
Daps
I doubt WB would do a special and let Snyder and his wife produce the rest of the DC films if they thought the movie sucked. Well at least I hope not. The movie has been done for almost a year. Who is McWeeny anyway?

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
fukk those rumors. This doesn't have to be the greatest movie ever. Just stay true to the characters and have a good story. DC will never cook a universe if they keep hitting reset after every batman or superman movie. We'll never get to see the other heroes and villains. They need to be patient, take chances and let their universe build. Marvel didn't do it over night.

They have a good thing going no matter what some people think of this or man of steel.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I'm seeing this four times opening weekend. Thursday night since big movies are starting 7PM Thursday showings at some theaters, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I've been waiting for these two in a live action film since the 80's playing with my Super Powers action figures. I have faith in Snyder.

Last edited:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Batman V Superman: Could DC's Entire Slate Be in Jeopardy?

This fanboy is making me worried that GLC and Justice League won't happen. :wow:

Don't believe that bullshyt.... WB wouldn't have invested THIS MUCH if they did not have faith in this film. Keep in mind that this entire DCEU only existed due to a less than critically acclaimed Man of Steel. If they were able to back that and IMMEDIATELY announced this shortly afterwards despite half of the critical reviews being negative, best believe they're going all in regardless!! This WILL be a biggest success guaranteed.... Suicide Squad is going to be the marquee summer hit.... They're not slowing down on this... believe that. Don't let some fanboy without any influence with WB sway you in thinking that. Especially when you reflect on Snyder's career with WB to where he can do anything he wants and HAVE done anything he wants. Freakin' WATCHMEN the theatrical cut was underwhelming (the ultimate and director's cuts were amazing), and that did'n't make WB panic....

Despite all of that, should they BE concern in general... OF COURSE, because of how big this film is. It was the SAME KIND of concern with DISNEY and A FORCE AWAKENS. And even that movie was hardly anything special.... but the DEMAND and hype was so big it did not matter. It'll be amazing if masses of people don't flock to see this just for curiousness alone.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
i think the marketing and the approach to this movie has been horrible and even i'm starting to think it's going to dominate. not saying it will do star wars numbers, but this is also feeling like an event film.

how can you not be curious?

Remember none of the Nolan films had huge marketing besides the death of Heath ledger. Keep in mind when batman begins first released the promotion was minimal and they relied on word of mouth. The same is gonna happen for batman vs superman, but I doubt that movie will flopped anyway

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Remember none of the Nolan films had huge marketing besides the death of Heath ledger. Keep in mind when batman begins first released the promotion was minimal and they relied on word of mouth. The same is gonna happen for batman vs superman, but I doubt that movie will flopped anyway

dark knight had wayyy more momentum going in, even prior to heath ledger's death. the moment people saw the direction they were going in and got a glimpse of joker, it was a done deal. the marketing for that movie was fantastic.