Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
CDM_691519.jpg

Just woke up and saw this like: :blessed::gladbron::banderas:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Came into actually give props to this trailer, after the last one underwhelmed me and I'm seeing all of the uncertainty...

That Drew guy is well known in the industry, but trust me, he's going on heresy just like all of the other bloggers like Latino Review do. He's got better credentials because he started out at a site called Aintitcool that used to get scoops YEARS ago but they've fallen off, and the site's founder is a HUGE dikk rider whose seemingly lost touch with reality.

All this movie has to do is NOT suck on the levels of Batman And Robin and it'll be fine. No WAY that DC isn't going all in on their cinematic universe

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
So Umberto called up his scoop guy at WB who gave him the SS squad trailer info and Mera casting, what's up. He said everything is fine and not to worry, no one at WB is getting fired. Also that he thinks it'll probably be the best CBM this year according to the people he's talk to :manny:

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
The fact that batman is in it means it will make significantly more money and it will almost certainly be reviewed better.
So I'm pretty confused at how the franchise could be in jeopardy.

If it only makes 800+ that would still make it bigger than everything other than IM and Avengers.

I think it's more of the fact that stuff that isn't Batman will get pushed. Like they said, the Batmsn movie will get moved up and WB is gonna throw whatever at Ben to get it done faster.

People are raving about Ben as Batman after initially hating the move (turned out to be a great casting) but there's still a lot of criticism towards Superman.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I think it's more of the fact that stuff that isn't Batman will get pushed. Like they said, the Batmsn movie will get moved up and WB is gonna throw whatever at Ben to get it done faster.

People are raving about Ben as Batman after initially hating the move (turned out to be a great casting) but there's still a lot of criticism towards Superman.

Ben is directing another movie after JL finishes shooting, there's no way he stops that to do Batman. El Mayimbe said that the script for Batman isn't even finished yet

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Sorry but that mouth breather drew is making a blanket statement that basically is meaningless. He cant be proved wrong and its just click bait nonsense. A film studio would cancel their universe if their main film flops? No fukking shyt. Of course they would.

Is it believable that this film is going to flop and theyre worried? Get fukking real. If wb was that worried theyd never have begun filming wonder woman already.
Theres a 0% chance this film makes under a billion.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
So Umberto called up his scoop guy at WB who gave him the SS squad trailer info and Mera casting, what's up. He said everything is fine and not to worry, no one at WB is getting fired. Also that he thinks it'll probably be the best CBM this year according to the people he's talk to :manny:

It's best to just wait until the movie comes out but I'd rather trust him since he's actually called some type of recent information. Still I personally can't wait and don't care about any other rumors.