The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
`

For sure, that midnight I'm doing dolo. Your boy gonna fukk around and drop $40 at Logan's steakhouse before showing up :russ:
tumblr_inline_o20aouwn1M1tqt1sa_500.gif

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Plus he fukking sucks after his initial debut he hasn't done much in the comics I think they're using him wisely he's the perfect tough one-off villain.

Exactly. A mindless monster is what's needed. Save the rest for the bigger films. There's a reason why he's merely a cameo in TAS; he sucks now.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what was really "different" about snyder's superman though?

do critics bash that movie more because it's an unfamiliar version of the character, or because there was a LACK of character?
MoS Superman seemed like Superman to me... I honestly don't see what the issue is

I think they bash it because they're not looking at it from the view point of the filmmakers. I took it as they tried their best to take a realistic approach to a fictional character and still make it make sense.

Do ppl expect Superman's first conflict to go by as smoothly as the cartoons show?

When Superman gets knocked through buildings on cartoons and no casualties are announced, no one says anything... no one complained when Power Rangers zords tore up cities fightin cats either

Some times I think these cats forget that was a rookie Superman.... he ain't hold nothin back in MoS..... NOW, he has a reason to hold back like most incarnations of Supes does

The way he fought cats in MoS may go down differently starting in this movie.. ppl just like to criticize sh!t

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The preview comics are solid, they give a nice introduction to a couple characters and show what the others have been up to. There's enough meat on the bones and clues in there but they don't give away too much. Yeah, the artwork isn't the best but why would it be it's not an ongoing series.

Also, agree with everyone who says Doomsday sucks. He does in fact suck. That one story 'Death of Superman' was a successful cash grab but the character has not done a damn thing since then and if anyone really wanted a movie focused on that story.. well you can watch the animated series, a live action would not have been any good.