The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

darryl

Superstar
Daps
12654537_1026211527438993_7676782007409628765_n.jpg
henry cavill getting ready for justice league part 1... Aye man look lol, i aint gay but thats my dream body right there

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These dudes get overly excited over anything related to any comic book flick. It could be literally anything. I just wanna see the movie. It'll be here soon enough.
It's the soundtrack from one of the most anticipated movies of the year from one of the greatest movie score composers ever... A score from Hans Zimmer is so intrenched with the tone of the movie just listening to it can be a damn near spoiler.

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
the soundtrack for MOS was one of the best superhero soundtracks in a long time and made the movie that much better.

I can understand why a marvel stan wouldnt care about soundtracks :mjlol:
So cause I can't understand how nikkas get overly excited from a fukkin movie soundtrack that's nothing but opera type shyt I'm a Stan of the opposing company? Yall literally have no lives. Yall dumb no p*ssy gettin fukkin stupid illogical coli nikkas need to kill yourselves

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Why are you mad? Doomsday is a monster who's sole purpose is to kill and destroy. It can't even talk, so what's the problem here?
You can say that about half of Supermans rogue's gallery.

It's no different from Bane. Yeah in the grand scheme of things there are better characters but both Bane and Doomsday were the ones to give Superman and Batman those epic timeless L's.

Joker has gotten over on Batman a couple of times but did he break Batmans back and put him out of commission?

Lex has gotten over on Superman a bunch of times but did he beat his ass so much he died?

There's no reason Doomsday should be in this movie period. He's a Superman villain and he did in fact have a major effect on the characters mythos. If anything he should have been a stand alone villain for a 3rd Superman movie, well after the League had been established and Superman was place as the end all be all to end a threat in case everyone else fails.