The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Why are you mad? Doomsday is a monster who's sole purpose is to kill and destroy. It can't even talk, so what's the problem here?
Plus he fukking sucks after his initial debut he hasn't done much in the comics I think they're using him wisely he's the perfect tough one-off villain.

Last edited:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
This sounds like some people on this board. From that interview I posted:

“People are always like ‘you changed Superman’, Snyder explained. If you’re a comic book fan, you know that I didn’t change Superman. If you know the true canon, you know that I didn’t change Superman. If you’re a fan of the old movies, yeah I changed him a bit.”

:mjlol:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
What about superman TAS/justice league/JLU? Were those not accurate portrayals of the character? How come the superman in man of steel was nothing like him? Keep wanting to reference the donner movies but what's the excuse there

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
This sounds like some people on this board. From that interview I posted:

“People are always like ‘you changed Superman’, Snyder explained. If you’re a comic book fan, you know that I didn’t change Superman. If you know the true canon, you know that I didn’t change Superman. If you’re a fan of the old movies, yeah I changed him a bit.”

:mjlol:

I only dapped you because that sounds like a back and forth between anyone and @Kill Dat Noize he should be proud:salute:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What about superman TAS/justice league/JLU? Were those not accurate portrayals of the character? How come the superman in man of steel was nothing like him? Keep wanting to reference the donner movies but what's the excuse there
That's not what he's saying . There are many different versions of superman not just the donner and old school supes

Daps
Reppin
NYC
That's not what he's saying . There are many different versions of superman not just the donner and old school supes
what was really "different" about snyder's superman though?

do critics bash that movie more because it's an unfamiliar version of the character, or because there was a LACK of character?