Superstar
Daps
08tAIgq.png

07-01-Alan-Wayne.jpg

:lupe:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Trailers have been trash, its not really up for debate, sorry if it hurts feelings :francis:

The first trailer out of Comic Con was universally praised. You can come in here and say it's not up for debate but you are among the select few that didn't like it. In fact, it was touted at a lot of places as one of the best trailers in the last couple years.. No issue with you disliking them but that 'not up for debate' comment is laughable :mjlol:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The first trailer out of Comic Con was universally praised. You can come in here and say it's not up for debate but you are among the select few that didn't like it. In fact, it was touted at a lot of places as one of the best trailers in the last couple years.. No issue with you disliking them but that 'not up for debate' comment is laughable :mjlol:
I'm obviously talking about the most recent run of trailers that aired the past week, especially heavy on the NFL playoffs

:francis:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I'm obviously talking about the most recent run of trailers that aired the past week, especially heavy on the NFL playoffs

:francis:

That's fine, I don't think they were all home runs but I didn't think they had to be. I am looking at it like this.. People say we've seen a lot and from the trailers and TV spots you can obviously piece together a big part of the movie BUT in all we've seen about 6-7 minutes total in footage of a movie that has a what, 2.5 hour running time?

I don't think anyone could say for sure if this will be good or not. I'm hyped obviously. Others are hyped. Others are not. But six or seven minutes total? Out of 140 minutes or so? I think everyone needs to chill a bit :russ:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
That's fine, I don't think they were all home runs but I didn't think they had to be. I am looking at it like this.. People say we've seen a lot and from the trailers and TV spots you can obviously piece together a big part of the movie BUT in all we've seen about 6-7 minutes total in footage of a movie that has a what, 2.5 hour running time?

I don't think anyone could say for sure if this will be good or not. I'm hyped obviously. Others are hyped. Others are not. But six or seven minutes total? Out of 140 minutes or so? I think everyone needs to chill a bit :russ:
Also we've barely seen shyt of Batman/superman/WW in action.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Also we've barely seen shyt of Batman/superman/WW in action.

I'm saying :russ:

Let me list what we know

1. Bruce is enraged because of thousands dead, his building falling, etc.
2. Superman @ Congress and some praising him, we see him saving people, some saying he's a false God
3. Behind the scenes Lex is fukking around with the corpse of Zod and he's also seen behind the scenes with a Senator
4. Batman has a nightmare
5. Bruce and Clark at the dinner party
6. Their first encounter
7. Second encounter with Wonder Woman showing up (she's also at the dinner party) and then Doomsday

That's seven scenes basically which obviously paints a picture of what the plot is but we don't know how we get there, we don't know Aquaman's involvement, we don't know how many flashbacks there will be for Bruce/Batman, we don't know shyt about the stuff Bruce is receiving in the mail (possibly from Joker) or how the dead Robin will play into it.. I could think of more but I'm tired as shyt :russ:

Uno

Superstar
Daps
The Heroes havent even MET thanos yet.... :mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

His lackeys don't fear him. He said Loki would suffer if he failed, Loki failed, nothing happens. His own two daughters betray him. Ronan said he would kick his ass and Thanos just stood still. Darkseid better not be like that. The furies,Granny,Kalibak etc better fear him.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
His lackeys don't fear him. He said Loki would suffer if he failed, Loki failed, nothing happens. His own two daughters betray him. Ronan said he would kick his ass and Thanos just stood still. Darkseid better not be like that. The furies,Granny,Kalibak etc better fear him.
I didn't even think of his minions :damn:

Steppenwolf in the cut, too... word to comedic Nazi portrayals :noah:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Thanos "lackeys" are nothing to fukk with breh...

You talking with a being who has fought with galactus and won... a being who damn near conquered the known universe, has killed billions in his path... :dahell: you serious. Darkseid is nothing, I mean nothing compared to Thanos...

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Thanos "lackeys" are nothing to fukk with breh...

You talking with a being who has fought with galactus and won... a being who damn near conquered the known universe, has killed billions in his path... :dahell: you serious. Darkseid is nothing, I mean nothing compared to Thanos...

Jim Starlin doesn't even believe this nonsense.:laff: