The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
real talk all these new trailers basically telling us everything. I just wished they showed 1 trailer and kept it moving

we already know batman and superman gonna kiss and make up

they should've never shown doomsday and WW and make it seem like they were gonna fight then hit us with the okie doke

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
real talk all these new trailers basically telling us everything. I just wished they showed 1 trailer and kept it moving

they should've never shown doomsday and WW and make it seem like they were gonna fight then hit us with the okie doke

"Dawn Of Justice"

They were going to kiss and make up as soon as we learned the title

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

I seriously doubt that anyone on the planet thought that Batman and Superman weren't going to squash whatever their beef is and team-up by the end of the movie.

krexzen

All Star
Daps
Affleck just doesn't do for me as Batman. Can't take Einsenberg seriously as Luther either.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I seriously doubt that anyone on the planet thought that Batman and Superman weren't going to squash whatever their beef is and team-up by the end of the movie.

they could've leaned towards it then in the sequel have them squash it

darryl

Superstar
Daps
Haha cant wait till this movie comes out, does great, and break a shyt ton of records so you muthufukking fanboys will stfu lol. Yall nikkas caping for marvel aint getting paid a fukking dime and keep repeating the same shyt. Get a fukking life losers. Movie will do great and you mfs will still go watch

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Haha cant wait till this movie comes out, does great, and break a shyt ton of records so you muthufukking fanboys will stfu lol. Yall nikkas caping for marvel aint getting paid a fukking dime and keep repeating the same shyt. Get a fukking life losers. Movie will do great and you mfs will still go watch

Who's in here downplaying this movie tho???? :dahell: I think BVS will be a good movie regardless whether I like DC or Marvel...

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all nikkas do know superman is very susceptible to mind control and magic?!!? :patrice: it's not a big leap to think he's being manipulated by a telepath.

I'm almost positive this is the case. Throughout the whole trailers Superman is acting really out of character compared to MoS. Remember Lex is the one who orchestrates their whole feud. No doubt Batman and Superman have reason to dislike each other but Lex is the one the fuels the fire purposefully. Possibly framing or misrepresenting both of them for something they didn't really do. We've seen this troupe played out many times before especially in comics because its how 80% of heroes are mostly introduced.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
You coulda said some shyt like "yo the trailers look fresh. Cant wait to see how this all plays out. Im excited for this movie!"

But naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!

Marvel just HAD to find its way into your post.
:sadbagmj:
Some counter productive ass hype men
:deadmanny: