The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Would he use his lasers on someone he doesn't want to kill though :patrice:
The entire MOS movie he didn't hit any humans intentionally like that dude in the bar, the army peope shooting him, or even the bullies when he was a kid. Batman dodging with his grappler hook is Doomsday cause of the angle that it was blasted was going up. When we see Superman flying and firing his beams it's directly straight.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
His voice was so robotic.

"The, Batman, Is, Dead... Buried"

Who would he even be saying that to, unless he was working for someone. And why the intentional bad acting?

There's even another scene of him bowing down to Lex. Just putting 2 and 2 together. I'm thinking its Bizarro...
Studio editing bruh. Just 2 months left until we find out what's really going on. :wow:

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Haters looking like:

n08A8NO.jpg

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
His voice was so robotic.

"The, Batman, Is, Dead... Buried"

Who would he even be saying that to, unless he was working for someone. And why the intentional bad acting?

There's even another scene of him bowing down to Lex. Just putting 2 and 2 together. I'm thinking its Bizarro...
I don't understand the confusion. Superman and Batman have a different philosophy when it comes to fighting crime. That and the fact that Batman thinks Superman is too powerful. So when Supes says that, they have likely been fighting a while, Supes knows he can easily kill Bats, so he's like don't even answer the bat-signal next time, you are through.

All that being said, WHO THE FUKK DOES SUPES THINK HE'S TALKIN TOO??? We all know Bats is crazy. BET YOU he got a piece of kryptonite in his utility belt in that scene and is ready to set it off on Supes.