The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Daps
Reppin
NYC
You have well over 300 posts in this thread son.

You can add up all my posts in every marvel film thread and it still wouldnt equal the amount you have in this thread.

i don't deny it though. bvs looks like it could be a huge miss but i'm still excited for it. :yeshrug:

but why would you call out someone for doing EXACTLY what you did?:francis:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
i don't deny it though. bvs looks like it could be a huge miss but i'm still excited for it. :yeshrug:

but why would you call out someone for doing EXACTLY what you did?:francis:
Uhhhh probably because its nothing like what youre doing in this thread?

You're on half the posters in the film rooms ignore list because of your bytchassness in this thread.

If you think posting 250 times in 6+ threads is the same as posting over 300 times in 1 thread where you keep repeating yourself I don't know what to tell you.

Maybe christopher reeve can come back from the dead and explain it to you with a smile and a hair tussle then youll get it.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Uhhhh probably because its nothing like what youre doing in this thread?

You're on half the posters in the film rooms ignore list because of your bytchassness in this thread.

If you think posting 250 times in 6+ threads is the same as posting over 300 times in 1 thread where you keep repeating yourself I don't know what to tell you.

Maybe christopher reeve can come back from the dead and explain it to you with a smile and a hair tussle then youll get it.

maybe you should put me on ignore too, since you're obviously all up in your feelings? :ld:

i am obviously one of the more avid MOS haters so of course whenever the insecure fans try to prop the movie up, my name gets mentioned. it's really the only time i show up in here to talk about that movie. :yeshrug:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
3FE3QfI.gif

8SXC6XJ.gif
Superman looks too serious...movie is too dark:troll:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Dr. Pepper has teamed up with DC as part of their newest promotion for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice with a tie-in prequel comic. The first chapter of the prequel comic focuses on the return of the Batman. The panels not only reveal Bruce's reason to don the cowl again, but that some important people have taken notice of his return. The subsequent chapters will focus on a different character from the movie: Batman, Wonder Woman, Superman, Lois Lane, and Lex Luthor. Powered by the Blippar app, the comic is given away in chapters for purchasers of Dr. Pepper 20 oz drinks.
The comic is written by Christos Gage with art by Joe Bennet.

5IV0L7j.jpg

c0pao0S.jpg

3Km59lu.jpg

A3oTn7Y.jpg

smXZ7Cy.jpg

yTn2foL.jpg