Atlanta
3FE3QfI.gif

8SXC6XJ.gif

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
But amazingly the people who didn't like Iron man 3 (or Iron Man 2 for that matter) don't pop up in every Marvel Movie thread whining about how shytty it was and shytting on all future movies by association. Wonder why that is?:jbhmm:

Because the people who liked Iron Man 3 (or Iron Man 2 for that matter) don't reignite the debate because they still seek validation for their little pet movie. Or do I need to remind you that it was MoS-defenders who felt it was necessary to bring this shyt up again.

Also, @Prodigal Syndicate does pop up in every Marvel Studios movie thread whining and bytching about all MCU movies of the past, present and future, so yeah, why is that? :sas1:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Because the people who liked Iron Man 3 (or Iron Man 2 for that matter) don't reignite the debate because they still seek validation for their little pet movie. Or do I need to remind you that it was MoS-defenders who felt it was necessary to bring this shyt up again.

Also, @Prodigal Syndicate does pop up in every Marvel Studios movie thread whining and bytching about all MCU movies of the past, present and future, so yeah, why is that? :sas1:

I have a grand total of 5 posts in the civil war thread. And a grand total of a whopping 12 posts in the ant man thread.

Meanwhile,kill dat noize has over 300+ posts in this thread and you have over 150.

How many do i have in the winter soldier thread? 0
Iron man 3? 0
Thor 2? 0

Theres literally only 2 marvel threads I posted a lot in. Age of ultron and gotg. And the vast,vast majority of those posts came after the movies where out after i had seen them.

Sorry,you feminine fakkit, i aint like you :umad:

Kill dat noize literally has more posts in this thread than i do in every single marvel thread :mjlol:

You have about 65% of my total in marvel threads in this single thread :mjlol:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
I have a grand total of 5 posts in the civil war thread. And a grand total of a whopping 12 posts in the ant man thread.

Meanwhile,kill dat noize has over 300+ posts in this thread and you have over 150.

Iron man 3? 0
Thor 2? 0

Theres literally only 2 marvel threads I posted a lot in. Age of ultron and gotg. And the vast,vast majority of those posts came after the movies where out after i had seen them.

Kill dat noize literally has more posts in this thread than i do in every single marvel thread :mjlol:

It was so bad last time I ran that fakkit off bc I kept showing him how many times he posted in this thread :mjlol:

M.O.S. making fakkit lose they minds :mjlol:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

Iron man 3? 0
Thor 2? 0

Nah, the fact you apparently go around looking up how many posts everyone got in threads tells me you're far worse.:manny:

It was so bad last time I ran that fakkit off bc I kept showing him how many times he posted in this thread :mjlol:

M.O.S. making fakkit lose they minds :mjlol:

I barely remember your ass so miss me with that selective memory of yours.

Actually, I do remember you from this thread (Isn't anyone getting tired of the marvel vs dc stan fights?) and we all know how that convo ended so you definitely don't need to act so tough now.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Nah, the fact you apparently go around looking up how many posts everyone got in threads tells me you're far worse.:manny:

I barely remember your ass so miss me with that selective memory of yours.

Actually, I do remember you from this thread (Isn't anyone getting tired of the marvel vs dc stan fights?) and we all know how that convo ended so you definitely don't need to act so tough now.
Sure buddy sure put another thread up bc you losing ya mind :mjlol:

Post 152 for a fakkit that hates a movie you sure are in this thread a lot all in ya feeling:umad: