The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
You know I could pick this whole post apart, just like I could pick that other big post apart, but let's be frank, with statements like this
How about this: instead of telling me you can pick a post apart...pick the post apart. Miss me with the passive aggressiveness. I'm not going to take the easy bait of calling you out with the Mad Max point. Pick my post apart. It's a damn blizzard outchea, so I'm not doing anything for the next 24 hrs:yeshrug:
Ah, such a shame. Even after I made it my underlining point?
:mjlol:Make your point or don't
My point is I'm not going to debate this again

LMAO... my n*gga @obarth da gawd outche sending these f*ggot ass marvel stans to bolivia left and right

:blessed:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
You gotta eat
Yes you do.
568q4sG.gif

:shaq:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
yea yall can bring up the amateur stuff all u want but nobody with even an inkling of a cot dayum brain takes a fight from the middle of nowhere to a heavily populated area to have a fight with a dude that doesnt even feel when u hit him with a support beam.....i like the movie and all but im not making dissertations to prove that some shyt thats dumb isnt dumb
Breh, you're at Applebee's and go to take a shyt. As you walk out you see some nikka throw a handful of loaded fries in ma dukes face. Are you worrying about where you're taking the fight or tackling that nikka and handing out an old fashioned beat down?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Breh, you're at Applebee's and go to take a shyt. As you walk out you see some nikka throw a handful of loaded fries in ma dukes face. Are you worrying about where you're taking the fight or tackling that nikka and handing out an old fashioned beat down?

Man throws shots at my moms, all logic and reasoning are going straight out the door. Point blank period. Wouldn't matter if we're in public, wouldn't matter if we're in the white house surrounded by the most important people in the country.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Man throws shots at my moms, all logic and reasoning are going straight out the door. Point blank period. Wouldn't matter if we're in public, wouldn't matter if we're in the white house surrounded by the most important people in the country.
Nah fam, you gotta write up a 30 page contract with the Nevada Boxing Commission to hold the fight on neutral grounds:skip:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Nah fam, you gotta write up a 30 page contract with the Nevada Boxing Commission to hold the fight on neutral grounds:skip:

And then ask Obama if its cool if I spill some blood in his house because this man just put hands on my mom, therefore I need to be cognizant of where I am and not let my emotions get the better of me

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I gotta co-sign @obarth on this kinda, sorta. I never got the obtuse issues with the destruction in Man of Steel

People say shyt like "he should have brought the battle to a place of less destruction" and I'm like Zod was the one who wanted to have plant the world engine shyt in the middle of downtown Metropolis what you do you want to him to do. Cavill's Superman is more competent than past incarnations. I can get on him for not just telling the people in the corner to move from Zod's heat ray beams and the shyt with his Dad telling him not to save him is dumb as hell, but I figured teenage Clark Kent is just damn gullible and evolved.

You just know people are gonna get on shyt in Batman vs Superman just because too

Daps
Reppin
NYC
That's lazy and Snyder is calling that out. We've grown up watching mass destruction in comic books and animated series get completely glossed over. Now we're about to get a whole movie about it. Superman taking a look around and being like "shyt, breh:whoo:" does not give any real gravitas to what just went down. Real lives were just lost. Real lives have been affected forever. A quick shot of him being taken aback by all the destruction while we go into the next movie and start fukking shyt up again without missing a beat does nothing to address what Snyder said about the actions of super heroes having real consequences.

because it's not important.

a superman movie should put emphasis on him preventing destruction, not causing it.