The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Well maybe i'm confused breh...are you saying that we shouldn't think what he's saying is funny or that we shouldn't be laughing at the guy who's saying it? And I didn't laugh at what he said, I been debating him on it all morning
that

and yeah you been debating back. fair enough.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
that

and yeah you been debating back. fair enough.

Nah I don't think what he's saying is funny but I'm taking the other side of it which is that if white actors have been given the luxury of starring roles without a not so quite full resume or having done nothing of real note, then I'm not going to be mad that a young black guy from Jersey is getting the same opportunity based on that same system. Like I said, cats always ask who's next? Are we going to depend on Will and Denzel and Don for the rest of our lives? Where are the young black male faces? So this guy comes along and has a shot now and he's either going to run with the ball or he's going to fumble but at least he's in the position to do something rather than losing the role to someone we've already seen before.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
yall really find this cute?
Have never really understood this prissy culture around here. Its beyond clear you aren't in agreement with my views so who is forcing you to read my posts? :mindblown: "I hate a movie but I am going to watch it only to complain" :mindblown:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
okay breh, you got it. If you're cool with making assumptions do what you do. I'll wait to see the finished product. He won't be the first person to be put in something with only one credit to his name and he won't be the last. We talk in this thread all the damn time about needing new blood on the scene. My best friend asked me the other day are we going to get Chadwick Boseman to play every black role for the next 15 years. We got Michael B who's hot right now and hopefully will keep getting hotter. But new talent needs to be bred and this is how you do it. So he's either going to sink or swim but at least he's getting a shot. The same shot that white actors have been getting for decades regardless of their experience or talent.
Just think if they were really serious they would get an established cat with some cred, isn't cyborg going to get a movie? It just seems all the tell tales are there for him to be an afterthought throwaway character but we shall see

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Just think if they were really serious they would get an established cat with some cred, isn't cyborg going to get a movie? It just seems all the tell tales are there for him to be an afterthought throwaway character but we shall see

That's cool. I see where you're coming from and I can respect that

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
bvsfamousmonsters_zpsgu5fffof.jpg

.​
Damn I need that mag, 35th anniversary of American Werewolf in London :blessed: @Tuaminator

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Have never really understood this prissy culture around here. Its beyond clear you aren't in agreement with my views so who is forcing you to read my posts? :mindblown: "I hate a movie but I am going to watch it only to complain" :mindblown:
fukk is you talkin about. IDGAF about your views but i dare you to talk about 'what type of black are you' to my face and get an unfriendly fade.

use slurs online but be a turtle in real life type guy

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
every punch that doomsday and superman were throwing in Death of Superman was shattering windows and destroying whole buildings...shards of glass were damn near killing people...it looked like an IED went off in Metropolis for real

Nope lets ignore the comics when its convenient

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
The destruction in MOS never bothered me cause that shyt happened every episode in JLU :pachaha:
Re watching Justice League.

That fight between Superman and Captain Marvel (Mama name you Captain Marvel, imma call you Captain Marvel) really did change my perspective on things. Lex happy to see the fukkery/destruction that Superman caused and how it could be used to turn people against him. :ehh: