The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
Daps
Truth.

Could tell they got upset at Robert Burnett for keeping it real about Star Wars :martin:

Harloff is the worst out of them. That guy lives and breathes Star Wars. You should see the new reaction video of him and Campea geeking over some random Star Wars cartoon series trailer (I believe it's Star Wars: Rebels). It's embarrassing.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Harloff is the worst out of them. That guy lives and breathes Star Wars. You should see the new reaction video of him and Campea geeking over some random Star Wars cartoon series trailer (I believe it's Star Wars: Rebels).
I actually like Harloff as a youtube personality.

But I was dismayed how he rated Star Wars a 4.2 out of 5.....but still listed it as the 2nd best movie of 2015 :why:

This dude fanboying like that :snoop:. Again..good dudes, but can't take any of them serious when it comes to Star Wars. Just too far gone.

Daps
I actually like Harloff as a youtube personality.

But I was dismayed how he rated Star Wars a 4.2 out of 5.....but still listed it as the 2nd best movie of 2015 :why:

This dude fanboying like that :snoop:. Again..good dudes, but can't take any of them serious when it comes to Star Wars. Just too far gone.

Yes, I meant that he's the worst when it comes to Star Wars stuff. I like his schmoesknow show, but It's like him and the collider crew turn into zombies once the words "Star Wars" are pronounced. :what:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
81AYrmkPYiL._SL1500_.jpg

91to9QBp-6L._SL1425_.jpg

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
We are two fukkin months away from the DAWN of JUSTICE brehs. It just hit me. Batman. Superman. Wonder Woman. Eventually Flash, Aqua Man, Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter da fukk :ohlawd:

they like "I'm a heavyweight in this game, you just spar with me" :myman:

People asking why are they fighting if they are just going to team up. :mjlol: It's pretty damn straightforward.. They differ in their approach but at the end of the day there are larger threats out there that need to be dealt with and it is their disagreements that will bring them together and eventually realize that when combined nobody is fukkin with them. :whew:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
We are two fukkin months away from the DAWN of JUSTICE brehs. It just hit me. Batman. Superman. Wonder Woman. Eventually Flash, Aqua Man, Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter da fukk :ohlawd:

People asking why are they fighting if they are just going to team up. :mjlol: It's pretty damn straightforward.. They differ in their approach but at the end of the day there are larger threats out there that need to be dealt with and it is their disagreements that will bring them together and eventually realize that when combined nobody is fukkin with them. :whew:

2 fukkin months :wow:

Yeah, I ain't lettin nothin fukk up my high about this movie, but this movie. If it whack, it whack... but I'mma let the movie tell it. These prophesying ass nikkas tryna come around with they grandma's voodoo, act like they ain't just cookin grits :mjlol:

My money already their's... they just gotta collect it :noah:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
We are two fukkin months away from the DAWN of JUSTICE brehs. It just hit me. Batman. Superman. Wonder Woman. Eventually Flash, Aqua Man, Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter da fukk

People asking why are they fighting if they are just going to team up. It's pretty damn straightforward.. They differ in their approach but at the end of the day there are larger threats out there that need to be dealt with and it is their disagreements that will bring them together and eventually realize that when combined nobody is fukkin with them.
M.O.P. shoulda been bigger :mjcry: