The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I haven't got burned out yet, but I know it's coming :francis:

It's the only site that click baits their lists that I have no problem clicking from number to number :manny:
That number to number thing gets annoying when it is for a list of 20 pages.
I wrote for them for about 2 seconds but they gave you no freedom and made you choose what you wrote from their pre-approved list of nonsense so I had to bounce.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
That number to number thing gets annoying when it is for a list of 20 pages.
I wrote for them for about 2 seconds but they gave you no freedom and made you choose what you wrote from their pre-approved list of nonsense so I had to bounce.
Okay, you actually dealt with those nikkas... I see your point :scusthov:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I only go to Collider but they're slipping too. Yesterday they said that they feared that Superman won't save anyone in the movie because he's busy fighting Batman :beli:

Then that Grace chick saying that Bruce shouldn't be calling Clark son and its poor writing. I think people are doing it for clickbait imo

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
I only go to Collider but they're slipping too. Yesterday they said that they feared that Superman won't save anyone in the movie because he's busy fighting Batman :beli:

Then that Grace chick saying that Bruce shouldn't be calling Clark son and its poor writing. I think people are doing it for clickbait imo
It's not click bait. It's because Batman and Superman are going to be held to a higher standard

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
No lie I tend to trust the opinions of people who hate or generally prefer marvel to DC
Sometimes the fanboys force themselves to love shytty movies regardless of quality
With the haters at least you get some objectivity because I know they genuinely don't give AF about Superman or Batman their opinion of the movie will hinge on if its actually good or not.

Daps
Rh700UY.png

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
No lie I tend to trust the opinions of people who hate or generally prefer marvel to DC
Sometimes the fanboys force themselves to love shytty movies regardless of quality
With the haters at least you get some objectivity because I know they genuinely don't give AF about Superman or Batman their opinion of the movie will hinge on if its actually good or not.
So the fact that they enter into something with a bias against it doesn't make you question their criticisms?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Time out homie...you can't be objective if you're a hater; those two statements contradict each other. Being objective is being neutral and you can't be neutral if you root for one over the other.

Edit: let me rephrase that. It's difficult to be objective if you root for one thing over another. Not impossible

Last edited:

Thighmaster B

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Cac alert.

Trust me, it takes one to know one.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
The writers and commenters at io9 act like Zack Snyder raped their mothers and MAN OF STEEL was a sin against humanity.
They are insanely over the top with their bytching about any and everything DC movie related.
I think I stopped going on io9 after somebody on here really put me on game to how they act.

They're pretty negative about every gawd damn thing and the commenters as a whole come off pompous as shyt.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah

I like collider movie talk but they dikk ride Star Wars to THE fukkING MAXIUM. shyt irks the fukk out of me tbh.