The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I think I stopped going on io9 after somebody on here really put me on game to how they act.

They're pretty negative about every gawd damn thing and the commenters as a whole come off pompous as shyt.
The people who comment there try to take on the overly snarky nature of pretty much everyone who writes for the site (and for parent site Gawker as a whole).

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I only go to Collider but they're slipping too. Yesterday they said that they feared that Superman won't save anyone in the movie because he's busy fighting Batman :beli:

Then that Grace chick saying that Bruce shouldn't be calling Clark son and its poor writing. I think people are doing it for clickbait imo
I remember cats complaining that Superman didn't try to save anybody during his fights in Man of Steel (complete bullshyt of course). Lets forget we see him carrying what looks like a space shuttle away from an explosion and we see him hovering above some people stuck on top of a house during a flood in the damn trailers. People come up with the flimsiest, most disingenuous reasons to hate anything DC, it's hilarious.

Cac alert.

Trust me, it takes one to know one.
:mjlol:

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
Batman V. Superman: Dawn Of Justice Soundtrack Track List & Sample Released

batmanvsupermansoundtrack-165974.png

Today, WaterTower Music announced that the soundtrack to the upcoming feature film Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, composed by Academy Award-winner Hans Zimmer and Grammy nominee Junkie XL (aka Tom Holkenborg), will be released on March 18. They also revealed the soundtrack list and a sample from the second track, "There War Here."

"It'll be available digitally, on CD, 2-disc deluxe CD, and on Limited Edition 3-disc deluxe vinyl," reads the official press release from WaterTower Music. "The 2-CD deluxe package, the digital deluxe version, and the 3-disc deluxe vinyl set feature over 90 minutes of music, five bonus tracks, an exclusive fold-out poster and liner notes from the composers. Additionally, the vinyl set features etched vinyl art and an album download card."

Zimmer said of working with Zack Snyder, the film's director. "Zack allows us to try things we haven’t tried before. He’s very supportive of the eccentricities that we bring to this." Junkie XL concurred. "He’s very open and accepting of our ideas, and infuses the creative process with an energy that inspires you."

• Beautiful Lie
  • Their War Here
  • The Red Capes Are Coming
  • Day Of The Dead
  • Must There Be A Superman?
  • New Rules
  • Do You Bleed?
  • Problems Up Here
  • Black and Blue
  • Tuesday
  • Is She With You?
  • This Is My World
  • Men Are Still Good (The Batman Suite)
  • Blood Of My Blood (Bonus Track)**
  • Vigilante (Bonus Track)**
  • May I Help You, Mr. Wayne? (Bonus Track)**
  • They Were Hunters (Bonus Track)**
  • Fight Night (Bonus Track)**

In Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice, fearing the actions of a god-like Super Hero left unchecked, Gotham City’s own formidable, forceful vigilante takes on Metropolis’s most revered, modern-day savior, while the world wrestles with what sort of hero it really needs. And with Batman and Superman at war with one another, a new threat quickly arises, putting mankind in greater danger than it’s ever known before.

Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice opens March 25, 2016.

http://comicbook.com/2016/01/15/batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-soundtrack-track-list-sample-r/

Last edited:
Daps
BATMAN v SUPERMAN Soundtrack Listing
BvS_DOJ_website_1170x500px_02.png

WaterTower Music has today announced that the Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice soundtrack will be released on March 18th with contributions from both Hans Zimmer and Junkie XL. The deluxe package above actually features a new character poster for Jesse Eisenberg's Lex Luthor (you'll have to squint to see it), and director Zack Snyder had this to say about their collaboration in the press release. "Hans and Tom (Junkie XL) created an incredibly compelling and interesting new musical world for Batman, while continuing to expand on the amazing world and themes Hans had previously created for Superman. By aligning their vision with my perspective and seeing the characters anew through the lens of the film they were able to support the visual aspects of movie in a way that elevates the film to another level. In so many ways, they become the final texture, the final note in the process of creating the world." Now, here's where things potentially get a little spoilery as we have the track list for the album which offers an idea of how Batman v Superman will play out. Check it out and let us know your thoughts in the usual place.

Track List:
  • Beautiful Lie
  • Their War Here
  • Day Of The Dead
  • New Rules
  • Do You Bleed?
  • Problems Up Here
  • Black and Blue
  • Tuesday
  • Is She With You?
  • This Is My World
  • Blood Of My Blood (Bonus Track)
  • Vigilante (Bonus Track)
  • May I Help You, Mr. Wayne? (Bonus Track)
  • They Were Hunters (Bonus Track)
  • Fight Night (Bonus Track)
WaterTower Music - BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - THE SOUNDTRACK
Let the speculations begin.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don't visit any of those sites. If you go to Rotten Tomatoes and check out the rating on Man of Steel it is 54% with critics but near 80% with the audience. If you check out the trailers for this on youtube the comment sections are ridiculous but most people about 97% are giving the trailers a thumbs up.

I'm not saying there is an anti-DC agenda but it's clear that some people are actively stanning for Marvel and refuse to be objective on DC.

No matter.. I don't think it will damage the box office.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Batman V. Superman: Dawn Of Justice Soundtrack Track List & Sample Released

batmanvsupermansoundtrack-165974.png

Today, WaterTower Music announced that the soundtrack to the upcoming feature film Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, composed by Academy Award-winner Hans Zimmer and Grammy nominee Junkie XL (aka Tom Holkenborg), will be released on March 18. They also revealed the soundtrack list and a sample from the second track, "There War Here."

"It'll be available digitally, on CD, 2-disc deluxe CD, and on Limited Edition 3-disc deluxe vinyl," reads the official press release from WaterTower Music. "The 2-CD deluxe package, the digital deluxe version, and the 3-disc deluxe vinyl set feature over 90 minutes of music, five bonus tracks, an exclusive fold-out poster and liner notes from the composers. Additionally, the vinyl set features etched vinyl art and an album download card."

Zimmer said of working with Zack Snyder, the film's director. "Zack allows us to try things we haven’t tried before. He’s very supportive of the eccentricities that we bring to this." Junkie XL concurred. "He’s very open and accepting of our ideas, and infuses the creative process with an energy that inspires you."

• Beautiful Lie
  • Their War Here
  • Day Of The Dead
  • New Rules
  • Do You Bleed?
  • Problems Up Here
  • Black and Blue
  • Tuesday
  • Is She With You?
  • This Is My World
  • Blood Of My Blood (Bonus Track)**
  • Vigilante (Bonus Track)**
  • May I Help You, Mr. Wayne? (Bonus Track)**
  • They Were Hunters (Bonus Track)**
  • Fight Night (Bonus Track)**

In Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice, fearing the actions of a god-like Super Hero left unchecked, Gotham City’s own formidable, forceful vigilante takes on Metropolis’s most revered, modern-day savior, while the world wrestles with what sort of hero it really needs. And with Batman and Superman at war with one another, a new threat quickly arises, putting mankind in greater danger than it’s ever known before.

Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice opens March 25, 2016.

http://comicbook.com/2016/01/15/batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-soundtrack-track-list-sample-r/

"They were hunters":ohhh:....