5. Must There Be A Superman?
6. New Rules
7. Do You Bleed?
8. Problems Up Here
9. Black and Blue
10. Tuesday
11. Is She With You?
12. This Is My World
13. Men Are Still Good (The Batman Suite)
14. Blood Of My Blood (Bonus Track)**
15. Vigilante (Bonus Track)**
16. May I Help You, Mr. Wayne? (Bonus Track)**
17. They Were Hunters (Bonus Track)**
18. Fight Night (Bonus Track)**

Must-There-BE-A-Superman.jpg

1.gif

Scoot-McNairy-in-Batman-v-Superman.jpg

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
1. Beautiful Lie
2. Their War Here
3. The Red Capes Are Coming
4. Day Of The Dead
5. Must There Be A Superman?
6. New Rules
7. Do You Bleed?
8. Problems Up Here
9. Black and Blue
10. Tuesday
11. Is She With You?
12. This Is My World
13. Men Are Still Good (The Batman Suite)
14. Blood Of My Blood (Bonus Track)**
15. Vigilante (Bonus Track)**
16. May I Help You, Mr. Wayne? (Bonus Track)**
17. They Were Hunters (Bonus Track)**
18. Fight Night (Bonus Track)**

Must-There-BE-A-Superman.jpg

1.gif

Scoot-McNairy-in-Batman-v-Superman.jpg
Let these marvel fan boys tell it though and wb/dc dont care about the comics at all. :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Wont put any spoiler tags for this since this is a rumor/ theory.

If they are giving Batman a win in his fight with Superman, It will make this universe Superman completely irrelevant and a joke for any future appearances he may have in other DC movies. Especially if they give him a similar lost he had in Dark Knight Return. It will just be very embarrassing for the character of Superman especially when DC is trying to reintroduce the character in current times.

If they are going a realistic route with this movie Superman should beat Batman 8/10 times. Even if Batman has kryptonite. At the very minimal it should be a draw.
No

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Wont put any spoiler tags for this since this is a rumor/ theory.

If they are giving Batman a win in his fight with Superman, It will make this universe Superman completely irrelevant and a joke for any future appearances he may have in other DC movies. Especially if they give him a similar lost he had in Dark Knight Return. It will just be very embarrassing for the character of Superman especially when DC is trying to reintroduce the character in current times.

If they are going a realistic route with this movie Superman should beat Batman 8/10 times. Even if Batman has kryptonite. At the very minimal it should be a draw.
What your saying has some truth but the Superman universe is done unless someone does a sequel to MOS or wants to use the character again outside of JL
Care to elaborate?

Superman losing to Batman isn't going to help the Superman brand as a whole.
WB doesn't care about brands
Superman isn't showing up in anything else this year
Batman is gonna be in this and suicide squad
More rides on BATMAN for this universe to get off the ground
Also realistically Batman can catch the L against Superman but that doesn't make a good story does it?
As a Superman fan Most you can hope for is Snyder making him look cool because in a conflict against Batman its almost by design slanted to make Batman in the right

Daps
Reppin
NY
What your saying has some truth but the Superman universe is done unless someone does a sequel to MOS or wants to use the character again outside of JL

WB doesn't care about brands
Superman isn't showing up in anything else this year
Batman is gonna be in this and suicide squad
More rides on BATMAN for this universe to get off the ground
Also realistically Batman can catch the L against Superman but that doesn't make a good story does it?
As a Superman fan Most you can hope for is Snyder making him look cool because in a conflict against Batman its almost by design slanted to make Batman in the right

Make sense I suppose. :snoop:

I heard rumors of Batman beating Superman in this movie. But I was hoping for at least a draw or a situation were Superman wins the battle but Batman somehow wins the overall war.

But regardless I will be seeing this day 1.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Make sense I suppose. :snoop:

I heard rumors of Batman beating Superman in this movie. But I was hoping for at least a draw or a situation were Superman wins the battle but Batman somehow wins the overall war.

But regardless I will be seeing this day 1.
I'm hearing they fought twice supes wins 1st one batman 2nd

Daps
Reppin
NY
I'm hearing they fought twice supes wins 1st one batman 2nd

I heard the same thing but if the rumors are correct

The first battle is Batman fighting Superman with the batwing and batmobile. The trailer with Batman asking Superman if he bleeds is the end of the first fight. The second fight is Batman in the armor giving Superman a massive L.

As a superman fan or even a DC fan if this is true this definitely won't make you happy. But I guess it doesn't matter much. There aren't really any Superman fans left these days anyways.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
I heard the same thing but if the rumors are correct

The first battle is Batman fighting Superman with the batwing and batmobile. The trailer with Batman asking Superman if he bleeds is the end of the first fight. The second fight is Batman in the armor giving Superman a massive L.

As a superman fan or even a DC fan if this is true this definitely won't make you happy. But I guess it doesn't matter much. There aren't really any Superman fans left these days anyways.
I like the new superman I just love batman more lol

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I don't visit any of those sites. If you go to Rotten Tomatoes and check out the rating on Man of Steel it is 54% with critics but near 80% with the audience. If you check out the trailers for this on youtube the comment sections are ridiculous but most people about 97% are giving the trailers a thumbs up.

I'm not saying there is an anti-DC agenda but it's clear that some people are actively stanning for Marvel and refuse to be objective on DC.

No matter.. I don't think it will damage the box office.
:jbhmm::jbhmm::jbhmm:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
There's no 1st fight, the first and only fight they have is with the Armor Batman. First shyt is an altercation after Batman was fighting some thugs with the plane and chasing them in the Batmobile