The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Any Batman fight choreographers should look at the arkham games
anything else would just piss me off
Its funny how I like the Nolan movie but damn do they have some of the worst fights you can tell Nolan didn't give a fukk about how any action in the movie looked

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Probably writers but its not like they're not going to see it anyways. Especially if the first reviews are a hit

Well the writers I've read on cinemablend seem down, as is AICN. They're not feeling it over at birthmoviesdeath but I can't speak for any other site cause I really keep it to a tight circle.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Well the writers I've read on cinemablend seem down, as is AICN. They're not feeling it over at birthmoviesdeath but I can't speak for any other site cause I really keep it to a tight circle.
The writers and commenters at io9 act like Zack Snyder raped their mothers and MAN OF STEEL was a sin against humanity.
They are insanely over the top with their bytching about any and everything DC movie related.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
The smaller websites that deal in these subjects are more prone to engaging in the DC vs Marvel stan wars. I love whatculture.com, but they get MAD into agenda-based articles against DC.

They go in on Marvel when necessary, but rarely does anyone actually :cape: for :cape: and the rest of DC.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The smaller websites that deal in these subjects are more prone to engaging in the DC vs Marvel stan wars. I love whatculture.com, but they get MAD into agenda-based articles against DC.

They go in on Marvel when necessary, but rarely does anyone actually :cape: for :cape: and the rest of DC.
WhatCulture got too BuzzFeed-like with their inane list topics that I stopped checking it out. Think I might have skipped all of 2015 on that site.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
WhatCulture got too BuzzFeed-like with their inane list topics that I stopped checking it out. Think I might have skipped all of 2015 on that site.
I haven't got burned out yet, but I know it's coming :francis:

It's the only site that click baits their lists that I have no problem clicking from number to number :manny: